• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford **

Definitely. But you've got to ask questions of a system that functions this badly without one particular player. It's after a long break and so on, but fudging hell, why isn't the collective working better than this? It's so rough around the edges still.
The system barely functions with that one key player in the side so truly not surprising it grinds to a halt without him.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Earlier in the season Bissouma looked like he couldn’t even trap a ball. He then made a couple of Improved Performances and I thought maybe he was settling in. Now he’s back to being unable to trap a ball.

Brentford have played pretty well but ultimately we are making them look brilliant. Business as usual, really.

Unfortunately Conteball is not enjoyable to watch. If it guaranteed a trophy within 18 months I would accept it (to get the monkey off our back), but sadly there are no guarantees and I dont see how we can win anything playing like this, week-in, week-out

I agree. If it would get the monkey off our back guaranteed, then fine, but it sure does not look like it. The way I see it now we can use Conte's leverage to get some more good players in, but I'm honestly beginning to doubt whether he's going to win us anything playing like this. 45 mins into our first game after a long break, so I could be going way to premature obviously. But fudge me, this is brick.

Back