• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa FC ***

I predict the third consecutive loss. Sorry.

the-office-david.gif

My worry for Spurs is not the defence but our attack / offence. I would dearly love them to go up a level.

Reactions: jrh
My worry for Spurs is not the defence but our attack / offence. I would dearly love them to go up a level.
and for me the all stems from quick forward passing from the midfield so no PEH or Skipp in there
we need Sarr/Lolo running forward with the ball and Lo Celso threading some lovely little passes through the gaps

and for me the all stems from quick forward passing from the midfield so no PEH or Skipp in there
we need Sarr/Lolo running forward with the ball and Lo Celso threading some lovely little passes through the gaps
Ange ball is about quick passing
What we saw vs wolves was static midfielder playing sideways passing
A positive this time is that Hojberg will not be on top of Bissouma. That frees up the team to play more advanced

Not sure who we are going to play in defence. But we can start with this:

------ Sarr----- Biss-----------
----------Bentancour---------
Kulu ------ Son --Johnson

That's not bad..if Sarr is missing maybe Kulu in that position..Gil up front..

Bissouma is suspended

Don’t think we should change formation to be honest. Biss is suspended as well by the way.

Dreamt last night that we lost 2-4…

Villa are a decent team. It’s going to be tough. Given our injuries, I’d take a draw.

Dreamt last night that we lost 2-4…

Villa are a decent team. It’s going to be tough. Given our injuries, I’d take a draw.
They are at home
Away … they aren’t as good
They beat Burnley early doors and Chelsea 1 nil who had 10 men

Back