• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa FC ***

That was my last game at the old WHL as well. Great performance, we were purring then.
And Wheelchair got pelters from the crowd too. That day I took my then 11 year old son for his first (and only) visit to The Lane and he was heartily singing along with the chant of ‘wheelchair, you’re a cnut’

And Wheelchair got pelters from the crowd too. That day I took my then 11 year old son for his first (and only) visit to The Lane and he was heartily singing along with the chant of ‘wheelchair, you’re a cnut’
That was brilliant. As he was lying “injured” on the pitch, that ringing out around the ground was one of those moments. I think that might have been the moment I turned a blind eye to my nephew singing that word.

Anyone seen Agbonlahor's Spurs-Villa combined XI? It's up there with the best of deluded Arse fans combined XI's !

Their defence is a weak link IMO
Konsa is very good but the rest of their CBS have limitations
Similarly their full backs are attacking whilst not being great at the defensive side
I really rate their Cm though.
kamara has been outstanding since they signed him and Luoz has looked so good the last couple of seasons
At least they have some.

I wouldn't be against a draw. It's a very tight lge, so any points from now until end of Dec against the other teams in the top 8 will be very useful.

Davies and Dier at CB should be ok against Villa. They have a bit of pace, but nothing to be too scared of as long as we drop the line a little to more of a medium line rather than a high one.
I wonder if Udogie and Sarr might be asked to balance getting forward Vs adding defensive cover on the break and instead we look to attack via Johnson/LW and Kulu and Porro.

Vic
Porro
Davies
Dier
Udogie

PEH
Bentancur
Sarr/Skipp

Johnson
Son
Kulu

---
Forster
Royal
GLC
Skipp if Sarr is fit.
Veliz
Dorrington
Donley
Is Gil fit?

If Sarr isn't fit, guess we'll see the next kid we are looking at.

Injured/unavailable:
VDV
Romero
Phillips
Bissouma
Sarr tbc
Maddison
Richarlison
Sessengon
Solomon
Perisic

Vic
Porro
Davies
Dier
Udogie

PEH
Bentancur
Sarr/Skipp

Johnson
Son
Kulu

---
Forster
Royal
GLC
Skipp if Sarr is fit.
Veliz
Dorrington
Donley
Is Gil fit?

If Sarr isn't fit, guess we'll see the next kid we are looking at.

Injured/unavailable:
VDV
Romero
Phillips
Bissouma
Sarr tbc
Maddison
Richarlison
Sessengon
Solomon
Perisic
All bring your boots in case needed…

Last edited:
At least they have some.

I wouldn't be against a draw. It's a very tight lge, so any points from now until end of Dec against the other teams in the top 8 will be very useful.

Davies and Dier at CB should be ok against Villa. They have a bit of pace, but nothing to be too scared of as long as we drop the line a little to more of a medium line rather than a high one.
I wonder if Udogie and Sarr might be asked to balance getting forward Vs adding defensive cover on the break and instead we look to attack via Johnson/LW and Kulu and Porro.
The ones they have wound be back up here

Unfortunately this has got 0-1 to Villa written all over it.

Its a shame that the freak injuries and suspensions that have slowly totted up in recent months (starting with Soloman and Perisic) have for the time being derailed our season.

Back