• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa FC ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
After what has seemed like an age we have PL and a home game back

Date : 26/11/23
K.O : 14.00pm
Venue : NWHL

Vicario
Porro Dier Davies Destiny
Sarr Bentacur Lo Celso
Kulu Son Johnson

Will be a tough game, their away form is nowhere near as good as their home form though and I fancy us to nick it 2-1

Vicario
Porro, Dorrington, Phillips, Udogie
Sarr, Bentancur, Lo Celso
Kulusevski, Son, Johnson

Forster, Dier, Davies, Royal, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Gil, Veliz, Donley

Vicario
Sarr Bentacur Lo Celso
Kulu Son Johnson

Will be a tough game, their away form is nowhere near as good as their home form though and I fancy us to nick it 2-1
They parked the bus in epic fashion last season at WHL under Emery and they won 0-2.

I expect them to use that tactic again and if as I expect we don’t start a playmaker then that tactic will work perfectly and with our suspect defence they will pick us off.

First must winTM.

After two hugely frustrating games, that we could have won, and something of a mini implosion, we need a win to steady us. A win will help us keep confidence and belief. No Maddison is a chllange, but the rest need to step up. We do need more maturity and composure from the other players. Few apart from Madders, Bentancur, Vicario and maybe Son show experience and composure. The rest have things to prove still, and need to step up.

Stating the obvious, but Villa are a good side. Could see this 1-1 or 2-2.
Their defence is a weak link IMO
Konsa is very good but the rest of their CBS have limitations
Similarly their full backs are attacking whilst not being great at the defensive side
I really rate their Cm though.
kamara has been outstanding since they signed him and Luoz has looked so good the last couple of seasons

A few years ago they hacked us to pieces, eventually their right back (Polish Matty Cash I think) killed one of our players and put him out for months, derailing our season. I do not forgive them for that. Dirty team. They will be out to nobble* Bentancur too.

*They will share around the fouls and pretend it was not pre-planned

They are a pretty good PL side, if we turn up like we did against Chelsea and Wolves we’ll get dingdonged, turn up properly and we’ll dingdong them.

Same as it ever was.

A few years ago they hacked us to pieces, eventually their right back (Polish Matty Cash I think) killed one of our players and put him out for months, derailing our season. I do not forgive them for that. Dirty team. They will be out to nobble* Bentancur too.

*They will share around the fouls and pretend it was not pre-planned
That was with Gerrard in charge. A very different team these days.

Vicario
Sarr Bentacur Lo Celso
Kulu Son Johnson

yes, Marky steps up! Good one!

Not going to be easy, squeaky bum time for sure but we, somehow, have to take our chances. No brainfarts at the back tomorrow please, thanks!

Am coming with my little girl so this week's morning school runs have been learning the songs
She is fully prepped and ready to go
The referee’s a clown shoe
What do you think of Arsenal, brick, what do you think of brick, Arsenal
Ohh Sol Campbell, Judas, I wanna knooowww why your…..

Back