• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

Does Villa coughing up 2 points late make us more fired up to get a result tomorrow or does it make no difference at all? I think it may have deflated the team a bit had they won and gone 9 points clear of us so it can only be a good thing right? Even if we don’t win, just don’t lose and let’s hope we give them a kicking and who knows they might finally get an injury. Swear they must wear invisible body armour or something judging by how lucky they’re been with injuries compared to the other top teams.

If it doesn’t help then I’d question the mentally of this team.

Win today and it’s likely if we beat Burnley & Sheff Utd we’d need just one win from the other 3 (difficult) games to pip Villa.

Even though it’s difficult that should be our aim for no reason other than doing the best we can.

We should be fully firing today, no excuses.

Huge match from this man today. Bounce back from Saudi Sportswashing Machine, work with Davies to kill off Saka.

TH20_Arsenal-715x1024.jpg

i think Gallagher is a very good player but imo if we are to buy another M/F player i would love to see Eze brought in. And then a striker next Isak please.
No chance Isak would leave Saudi Sportswashing Machine to come to us next season, nor that they would let us have him.
If the results had been reversed we would have fans elated
Imagine not losing your last ten and ended the season on that high
That way round would indicate that Ange’s methods were beginning to bear fruit. As it is, there have been some indications that teams have worked us out and that there isn’t much of an alternative plan. Hopefully today helps to show that’s not true.
Isn’t that Luke Littler?

I am made up to see Mickey Moore part of the match day squad. Fully deserved. If he's good enough, he's old enough

Oh for a Danny Rose moment with him coming off the bench to win it with a screamer late on.

With the two week break I fear we will start very slowly and possibly go a goal down early on, as long as we dont go 2 down early doors, hopefully we get into our stride and mount a comeback. I am not sure my heart could take another stoppage time winner, but if needs must...

Gone for some extra strength to start with then.
Good options on the bench, even if Moore didn't make it (I hope he will get on the bench for 1 of our last games)

Think it's clear we're aiming for midfield control, which in turn should protect the defence. Hopefully that's how it pans out.

Back