• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

Even have Timber back
Got to say it’s impressive for any side to maintain the non injuries like they do
1. They went out of the cups early ( yes I know we did as well)
2. They had a Europa league ( or even conference) standard CL group , enabling them to rotate during games and after four games rotate/ rest key players completely.
3. They have had lots of games won early and they don't concede one again enabling players to be rested mid game.
4. They have had near perfect gaps between fixtures , all nicely spaced out.
5. They have a much deeper squad this year , certainly better than ours.
6. They have more physical players especially in defence that tend to injure opponents rather than get injured themselves.
7. They don't get injuries on the training ground ( afaik) ,if they do please give some examples.
We do , plenty of them and many of them serious , such as Perisic , Solomon and Udogie amongst others.
8. They don't have players made of glass like we have in Lo Celso and Sessegnon.
I mean , even Odegaard who is wiry and tenacious never seems to get injured , unlike Saka who always seem to have an injury but never ever misses a game ( except if it's England , I'm looking at you as well Ben White).

They have all bought into project Arteta , win at all costs.

Arsenal in fully fit squad shocker
Amazing... not.
Odegaard and Saka were both doubtful for the Bayern 2nd leg, both trained and played.
Since then they've played against Wolves, Chelsea and are due to play tomorrow.
Begs the question, how doubtful is 'Arsenals' doubtful?
Or is Arteta just playing mind games/plain lying?

Amazing... not.
Odegaard and Saka were both doubtful for the Bayern 2nd leg, both trained and played.
Since then they've played against Wolves, Chelsea and are due to play tomorrow.
Begs the question, how doubtful is 'Arsenals' doubtful?
Or is Arteta just playing mind games/plain lying?

I don’t think anyone believes anything he ever says .. even his own players

Work mate of mine knows Martin Ødegaard's ex girlfriend, Gabrielle, and she says he's insanely jealous. He's got a very fit girlfriend now who's a dancer - we should make a song about that somehow - maybe get him off his balance, haha.

Work mate of mine knows Martin Ødegaard's ex girlfriend, Gabrielle, and she says he's insanely jealous. He's got a very fit girlfriend now who's a dancer - we should make a song about that somehow - maybe get him off his balance, haha.
I thought he was Lacazette's mate !!

Presser:

Embargoed section:

Love listening to the big man, always fills me with confidence regardless of the outcome tomorrow. Let's hope for a performance if nothing else.
Let's see on Sunday. Well done trumphs well spoken.

Reactions: jrh
Reactions: jrh
He really is an angry ape
My favourite football song of all time was “in the land, where I was born, lived a man with a monkeys head…
And his name was Martin Keown.. and this is the what we said
Martin Keown got a monkeys head

You must know it 😀
Haha. Yes.

I know he’s just on a wind up and I shouldn’t react. But it was the three-point-lane comment that really riled me and had me swearing at the tv.

Back