• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

I've only just noticed that we now have 3 games in hand right now [including today].

I don't think this kind of scheduling is good at all. I think it puts the pressure on us more - maybe Villa fans will argue it gives us an indication of how many draws and losses we need.

Either way it isn't good. You expect it in non-league with waterlogged pitches. Not in the Prem.

Ah well. here we go

COYS Do us proud

At least put in a shift. It they play better then so be it, but please please dont roll over, fight for the shirt

I've only just noticed that we now have 3 games in hand right now [including today].

I don't think this kind of scheduling is good at all. I think it puts the pressure on us more - maybe Villa fans will argue it gives us an indication of how many draws and losses we need.

Either way it isn't good. You expect it in non-league with waterlogged pitches. Not in the Prem.

We have been totally stitched up. That Chelsea game could, and should have been played sooner, and I am sure they picked this coming midweek slot as the worst possible choice for us

Back