• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

Should've started Johnson, IMO.
Kulu and PEH suggests packing the midfield without the ball, and give a different transition up the pitch.
Davies will step in a bit, but is a passer not a dynamic like Udogie.
I think we'll see Kulu or Madds dropping, with the other sitting in the hole as a short link and Werner and Son with the longer option to exploit any space they leave.

Midfield is their biggest strength. We'll look to nulify that and then get at them.
No quite counter attack, but not a million miles away from it in mentality and structure.

Can I assume that, as that utter clamhole of a club has the nerve to still play him, we'll be singing "Thomas Partey, you're the greatest"? Or at least something the commentators will mistake for that?

It looks like we are going to play it safe, or at least give them nothing for the first 30mins (the goons do start strongly)..then test their confidence/energy (like Villa did) with weapons from the bench.

I wonder which delight we'll have on commentary today?

Dream team of Alan Smith, Gunnersaurus and Campbell on comms, with Wenger and Henry to provide balance on the punditry side of things...

I'm going to make a wild statement here, it'd be good to get a win here. Ange should tell the team that in the pre match team talk, it's been a decent weekend, let's not have Spurs back to ruining weekends like a fortnight ago.

I actually fancy Ben Davies to do a good job on Saka.
If Ange asks Davies to play like Udogie, then he's an idiot. But I don't think he is, and we'll play slightly differently to how everyone expects.

Back