• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Wimbledon ***

We won,t slip up on this one will we!
Will we?
Will we?
Wimbledon will turn up for this game..

So we play our strongest Team an then if we are winning by 3..4 goals
we then bring on the L plate boys..and then..
We won,t slip up in the cup..lol..

Will we?

Come on you Spurs..........

what’s the point of a football match that isn’t on tv

hopefully plenty of regulars get a rest today, should still be a comfy win

the most important thing is to avoid a replay

Strong side and a big win please, but of course it won't be. Weak team and stumble over the line.

The money for winning the FA Cup comes nowhere near the money for simply being in the CL and money is all that seems to matter now unfortunately.

Not the fans, or the tradition of our great club.

edit* Happy enough with the side today LOL

Strong side and a big win please, but of course it won't be. Weak team and stumble over the line.

The money for winning the FA Cup comes nowhere near the money for simply being in the CL and money is all that seems to matter now unfortunately.

Not the fans, or the tradition of our great club.

I know. Sissoko?

N'Koudou definitely needs a loan. I know he's injured but would like to see Edwards in his place as a sub now and again.

Any guesses on whats happening with WInks? Hasn't started in any of the games this week, and not even on the bench instead one of Eriksen or Dele despite him being fresh and them having started on both Tues and Thurs. Seems a bit odd as I dont remember any mention of an injury

Back