• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Wimbledon ***

We are making the trip down for this one. If we don't break our Wembley duck this time I will really believe we are a jinx

Our priority should remain the league. Finishing in the top four is far more important to the club's continued progress.

I think winning the CL should be our priority. Over two games we can beat most teams with our best 11 on the field.

--------------vorm
trippier---foyth----vert----kwp
-------wanyama---dembele
--lamela------winks-------gkn
--------------llorente

--------------vorm
trippier---foyth----vert----kwp
-------wanyama---dembele
--lamela------winks-------gkn
--------------llorente

Sanchez rather than Verts and then I agree, you probably have the freshest 11 ready to play there. There's not many goals in that team though....

Sanchez rather than Verts and then I agree, you probably have the freshest 11 ready to play there. There's not many goals in that team though....

I'd play Vertonghen more for the benefit of KWP and Foyth. An experienced anchor for the defence. Plus, Foyth has played alongside him already this season. If we pair up Sanchez with Foyth, there's a chance of a rookie mistake shaking the confidence of both players, I think that's less likely with Vertonghen in there.

You are right, not many goals in the team, but hopefully enough.

I'd play Vertonghen more for the benefit of KWP and Foyth. An experienced anchor for the defence. Plus, Foyth has played alongside him already this season. If we pair up Sanchez with Foyth, there's a chance of a rookie mistake shaking the confidence of both players, I think that's less likely with Vertonghen in there.

You are right, not many goals in the team, but hopefully enough.

I think we played Snachez and Foyth together in the League Cup didnt we? Either way Verts played the full 90 in both games this week whereas Sanchez had some time of v Swansea so personally I'd pick Verts but agree with your arguments for picking Verts

I won't be there again tomorrow, have missed a lot of games this season

If I'm honest the travelling and the Wembley experience I actually hate so much and the main reason is that I work hard long hours and I want to see my girls at the weekend if I can

We're lucky that you can watch every game pretty much on tv/streaming and next season when we're back at NWHL I will be there every week again without fail

Last edited:
Back