• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC VS. Watford FC** FA CUP 4th Round

Is there no injury thread? No idea where to put this so I'll do so here:

sandroraniere Sandro Raniere
Hi guys, I'm feeling good and getting stronger every day. If everything goes well I hope to start training again by the end of the week! ...

sandroraniere Sandro Raniere
Come on spurs...,

i'd argue our league season went pear shaped in february and march after the milan game for the opposite reason - lack of games rather than fatigue. we were rusty.

if you remember we hardly played in the league around the milan games cos we'd been knocked out out of the cup and we were due to play filth on league cup final weekend.

we played blackpool then 10 days off before wolves then another 2 weeks off. players want to play.

why risk losing or a big chance of a replay if we put out a joke side out ? this is not a div 4 side. championship side away from home well capable of beating our 2nd string.

full strength team please, really want us to win the cup this year

Not full strength team please, want to win the cup and stay third in the league.

King, vdv, walker, bale rested... maybe even parker and put livermore on in his place.. would be happy with

--------------------cudicini----------------------
Corluka ----Bassong-------Dawson--------Bae
Lennon------livermore------Kranjcar-----Pienaar
--------------Defoe--------------Pav

if the backups can't beat watford away then they all need selling.

we will lose

we are brick

how long since our last win?

away from home

doomed

GIANT KILLING

3.0 to them lot with a double brace from some dude called freddy

full strength team please, really want us to win the cup this year

We are talking about a team which is nearly 40 places below is in league standings and even our second team is full of internationals that should be more than enough to carry us through. If we played a Prem side than it would be a different story

1st team would never play as hard as 2nd team will. keep luka, bale, vdv on the bench, but definitely play 2nd team.
2:0 spurs.

apart from against shamrock our 2nd string has scored something like 1 goal in 6 matches this season. watford are no great shakes but they're at least 3 leagues better than shamrock. they'd be blue square premier at best in england.

apart from against shamrock our 2nd string has scored something like 1 goal in 6 matches this season. watford are no great shakes but they're at least 3 leagues better than shamrock. they'd be blue square premier at best in england.

Tottenham 3 - 0 Cheltenham

That is all.

We are talking about a team which is nearly 40 places below is in league standings and even our second team is full of internationals that should be more than enough to carry us through. If we played a Prem side than it would be a different story

did you learn nothing from the Eurpoa League ?

Not full strength team please, want to win the cup and stay third in the league.

King, vdv, walker, bale rested... maybe even parker and put livermore on in his place.. would be happy with

--------------------cudicini----------------------
Corluka ----Bassong-------Dawson--------Bae
Lennon------livermore------Kranjcar-----Pienaar
--------------Defoe--------------Pav

if the backups can't beat watford away then they all need selling.
That's about the same team I would pick. Some of the first eleven, some of the usual subs and a few squadies. Keep anyone we don't want injured (i.e. couldn't do without) on the bench unless they are needed.

If players like Charlie, Kranjcar and Pienaar are not be sold then they need some playing time and a chance to impress. The FA cup is a step up in prestige stakes from the Carling or Europa so this team shouldn't be lacking any motivation.

The game being brought forward to Friday night has worked well for us...for once.

A less day having to wait to back on the pitch after Sunday, but more extra day rest before the game on Tuesday, bearing in mind Wigan have no match this weekend.

Hoping the Foy factor wont have a bearing on the result and we can progress without a replay

don't see the point in playing a team of ressies here. Time to get the City game out of the system with a thumping win. Really want the cup this year, 21 years without our trophy is ridiculous.

did you learn nothing from Cheltenham last round? Rubin Kazan is far better than Watford and they performed decent enough against them

you mean Cheltenham, who are 2 leagues below Watford and Kazan who comfortably outplayed us in both games ?

How come this match is on a Friday night ? Can't remember any of our Cup matches being on Friday apart from UEFA/EL matches. Really strange time for a FA Cup match.

Liverpool also played on a Friday night in the previous round, iirc

Probably something to do with viewing numbers?

Chance to have an extra game on TV. Usually there's a football league match on Fridays ain't there? Stranger that Everton also play on Friday, not on TV I think.

This is our time ! Change the lyrics in the song to say we win the FA trophy (ironic name nowadays) when the year ends in a two. COYS !!!

Back