• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC VS. Watford FC** FA CUP 4th Round

I live in Hemel Hempstead, which is a short train journey, and thinking of making the trip over to Watford on Friday night.

For those that are travelling via train to Watford Junction, there is a massive pub called The Flag next door to the station, cheap drinks, cheap food, etc. They also occasionally have live music too. The quality of music can vary depending who puts the night on though. The Horns is usually a better bet.

I'd pick the same line up too, think it will be more of a 1-0 or a 2-1 to Spurs though.

I want us to take this seriously, we have a great chance of winning it this year and I'll be gutted if we put out a duff team and get knocked out.

Agreed. Harry may not pay insurance in other parts of his football management (allegedly!) but we need it on Friday. Don't want to see a Europa League line-up. If the likes of Lennon/Bale/Modric all start I wouldn't have a problem. There's no need to reel out the excuse of saving the big players for the big games. In the FA Cup, there are only FOUR more games until the Final. With that and just the Prem League to play for, surely that won't over-exhaust the squad.

Agreed. Harry may not pay insurance in other parts of his football management (allegedly!) but we need it on Friday. Don't want to see a Europa League line-up. If the likes of Lennon/Bale/Modric all start I wouldn't have a problem. There's no need to reel out the excuse of saving the big players for the big games. In the FA Cup, there are only FOUR more games until the Final. With that and just the Prem League to play for, surely that won't over-exhaust the squad.

We have Wigan on tuesday. Any injuries to key players would be devestating. The fringe players need to prove that they are up for playing at spurs.

We have Wigan on tuesday. Any injuries to key players would be devestating. The fringe players need to prove that they are up for playing at spurs.

Would be gutted though if we got knocked out by Watford because of a squad of fringe players. We are 10 times more likely to win the FA Cup this season than the league - Emirates Marketing Project are already out, Man U could easily lose to Liverpool this weekend. Need to have at least 6 or 7 regulars imo.

Used to club in destinys all the time til I fell down the load of stairs coming out tinkled as a newt. So many stairs with mirrors either side + drunk people is not good!!

be amazed and furious if it's a europa league style line up. i'd expect a half strength side with all the other big guns on the bench. if we need to be resting players before wigan at home we should give up now.

should be giving the cup full focus. every chance united will get knocked out by liverpool on saturday and we'd be the best side in it then.

we should cruise to champions league football from here. the likely points total needed is coming down all the time so awful are arsenal and liverpool. 65 could easily be enough now.

i know its unlikely to happen..but i have lost all faith in Pav...so if vdv is rested, maybe gio upfront with defoe

Will be a good chance to see Marvin Sordell and how he does against us. Whenever I have seen him he looks the business think he will be moving to a PRemiership club sooner rather than later.

Watford haven't had a great year thus far either I think our second string should be more than enough but they will be up for this so I agree with those saying we should have some difference makers like Bale, VDV and Modric on the bench just in case.

be amazed and furious if it's a europa league style line up. i'd expect a half strength side with all the other big guns on the bench. if we need to be resting players before wigan at home we should give up now.

should be giving the cup full focus. every chance united will get knocked out by liverpool on saturday and we'd be the best side in it then.

we should cruise to champions league football from here. the likely points total needed is coming down all the time so awful are arsenal and liverpool. 65 could easily be enough now.

Completely expect Europa style lineup, why not?

Last season our first 11 ran out of legs/fatigued in the last 10 or so games. The great thing for me this season is watching even City/Manure/Cheat$ki/Scum/Pool play the vast majority of their first 11 in domestic cups, european games and the PL.

Sorry, if JD/Pav/Kranjcar/Charlie/Dawson/Bassong/Rose/Pienaar/Carlo/etc. aren't good enough to beat Watford, then we have bigger issues. Until we play PL opposition in the cup, that is exactly the type of lineup I expect to see.

We can't afford anymore Wolves type results this season, fully rested first 11 on Monday.

Completely expect Europa style lineup, why not?

Last season our first 11 ran out of legs/fatigued in the last 10 or so games. The great thing for me this season is watching even City/Manure/Cheat$ki/Scum/Pool play the vast majority of their first 11 in domestic cups, european games and the PL.

Sorry, if JD/Pav/Kranjcar/Charlie/Dawson/Bassong/Rose/Pienaar/Carlo/etc. aren't good enough to beat Watford, then we have bigger issues. Until we play PL opposition in the cup, that is exactly the type of lineup I expect to see.

We can't afford anymore Wolves type results this season, fully rested first 11 on Monday.

Back