• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

Fair play to Wenger. Just seen his quotes. Probably the most fair and magnanimous he’s ever been. On Kane, no foul, just good centre forward play. Not shy about criticising his players now. Seems like he’s had enough with their posers and probably realises he’s protected them too much over the years.

By the way, nice to see us winning our "must win" games. First Yanited, now Woolwich, with the must-not-lose at Lollerpool in between. Talk about JOB DONE!

This team is maturing and now that we're at full strength we can really challenge for second and make a deep run in the CL.

If we do that’s a serious job Poch has done. Much lower transfer spend, much less spent on wages and playing at Wembley. Would be an incredible achievement.

Mate,
He he has rewritten our code of the last 25 years on and off the pitch.
Whatever happens he has changed our culture.
It is why when people go fudging bananas here over a bad 20 minutes of football, it drives me mental.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Mate,
He he has rewritten our code of the last 25 years on and off the pitch.
Whatever happens he has changed our culture.
It is why when people go fudging bananas here over a bad 20 minutes of football, it drives me mental.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Couldn’t agree more. I have my criticisms of Poch but every time I think about the job he’s doing, I’m absolutely bowled over. It’s phenomenal. Hopefully we keep it going and get some fudging silverware.

For the last 20 odd years I dreaded these games as I knew we would struggle to stay in the game and hoped we might grab a win or even a draw. Now I'm disappointed when we win by one goal. We have come so far while they are stuck in the past. They will still thrash poor teams at the emptycrates but I think the oap will try to win the euro cup and that could keep them adrift in 6th place.

I had the game on the radio at work -- if you think watching it is nerve shattering, listening to some excitable qunt on the radio is phucking exhausting!

Sounds like we could have scored 4 or 5 today, another good 2nd half performance from us following Liverpool. Brave from Poch to stick with that XI, proved to be the right decision. Looking forward to MoTD!

Now let's chase down 2nd place.

I had the game on the radio at work -- if you think watching it is nerve shattering, listening to some excitable qunt on the radio is phucking exhausting!

Sounds like we could have scored 4 or 5 today, another good 2nd half performance from us following Liverpool. Brave from Poch to stick with that XI, proved to be the right decision. Looking forward to MoTD!

Now let's chase down 2nd place.

4 or 5 was a conservative estimate - Cech was thier saviour! except when he was trying to dribble in his own area :eek:

Absolutely blatant dive by Sterling there! Wonder if the papers will say anything about it? I’m thinking no as it’s not v Liverpool and doubt Leicester will cry about it.

If Alli was booked though then Sterling should have been, one rule for one it seems..

Fair play to Wenger. Just seen his quotes. Probably the most fair and magnanimous he’s ever been. On Kane, no foul, just good centre forward play. Not shy about criticising his players now. Seems like he’s had enough with their posers and probably realises he’s protected them too much over the years.

He’s off in the summer.

I don’t think he cares any more

Back