• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

Best moment of the game was right after Lacasette came on. He had 65 minutes to get ready to come on. First thing he does is getting caught 15 meters offside while doing his fudging socks! :D:D:D Sums up the pathetic clams!
He spent 5 minutes fiddling with the top of his socks as he came on. I think it is a little 'comforter' like when diddums needs his blankie.

Absolutely blatant dive by Sterling there! Wonder if the papers will say anything about it? I’m thinking no as it’s not v Liverpool and doubt Leicester will cry about it.

If Alli was booked though then Sterling should have been, one rule for one it seems..
Didn’t see the game, if the ref gave a dive surely he booked him? Dele being a diver has come up well before Liverpool game. He’s been done for diving three times, that’s why he has articles being labelled a diver....

Didn’t see the game, if the ref gave a dive surely he booked him? Dele being a diver has come up well before Liverpool game. He’s been done for diving three times, that’s why he has articles being labelled a diver....

giphy.gif

fudging get in! Great win today especially as we didn’t look to be at full tempo. It seemed like we did what was needed and that was that. Seven points ahead of Arsenal, and a clean sheet against their shiny new attack. In fact, they had few chances of note. Look forward to watching back on Match of the Day

I love a 1-0 win, thats a proper old school grind out a win scoreline, of course, we should have put the game to bed and shouldn't have had to sweat the last 5 mins but thats what being a Yiddo is all about, right.
Demebele was a monster in midfield, patrolling the centre circle like he owned it, very Viera-esque. Our wing back play is superb, the deliveries from Davies and Trippier were sublime, I would have liked to have seen Llorente up front today with that service, no injuries, not too tough an exertion, another derby win which knocks them out of CL for another year, Happy days!!

Just back, sure it's all been said. They were very ordinary, we were miles better. Moose is a beast. Could've/should've buried them, but I'll take 1-0.

@alekaras is the true prophet of the OMT Gods. I will worship him, until we lose one of his. Then he'll get crucified, which is kinda how it goes for those guys.
Just want to keep you clams happy cause I can't stand your bitching and moaning.

Back