• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

Aubameyang looked very poor today.
I can understand he's a new boy but looked very detached from the game. He and Mkhitaryan for me looked weak.

Just watched the game, and how many chances do we need to score a goal, FFS! Those last five minutes must have cut my life short by at least a few months.

But boy did we batter them after the break. Delighted for the win, just wished we could've put four or five past them.

I can understand he's a new boy but looked very detached from the game. He and Mkhitaryan for me looked weak.

He is a goal scorer so needs chances
Looked today like he didn’t understand the offside rules though
Miki so a shadow of world class played at Dortmund
Maybe having no time on the ball effwcts there ability to perform

He is a goal scorer so needs chances
Looked today like he didn’t understand the offside rules though
Miki so a shadow of world class played at Dortmund
Maybe having no time on the ball effwcts there ability to perform

I expected more from these two, but we will see!

John Cross

“Jack Wheelchair’s through ball to Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang would have been pass of the season but for an offside flag”

Pass of the season.... Pass of the season....
To be fair it was a brilliant pass, wasn’t his fault that Abumyang had strayed offside.

I think among all the banter towards Wheelchair, he did look pretty decent today. Their likeliest to make a difference. And Ozil demonstrated some quality sometimes...but his level of effort is a bit embarrassing for 350k a week, especially when you have Eriksen on the same pitch always busting his ass to cover every space appropriately.

I think among all the banter towards Wheelchair, he did look pretty decent today. Their likeliest to make a difference. And Ozil demonstrated some quality sometimes...but his level of effort is a bit embarrassing for 350k a week, especially when you have Eriksen on the same pitch always busting his ass to cover every space appropriately.

The short one is a knobhead who can play football quite well at times!
Ozil needs to toughen up!

Just finished watching it back. Much more relaxing! But how on earth Lacazette missed that chance I’ll never know. It must have been the collective nervous energy of 80k Spurs fans keeping the ball out of the net. It would have been an injustice but will hopefully serve as a sharp lesson of what could happen if we aren’t a bit more clinical.

But it was a superb performance, such a dominant second half. I don’t think I appreciated, in-match, what a blinder Cech had (as well as looking very nervy when pressed).
When you look at how we played against Utd, Liverpool (2nd half especially) and now today, we really are hitting our stride and playing some very lovely football. 7 points from that run is brilliant, yet it could justifiably have been all 9.

What a day! I’m going to enjoy basking in the victory before thinking too much about Juve.

Harsh! I was VERY pleased when the linesman said he was offside after about 15 minutes, whenever it was... he was clear through on goal and odds on to score. That was dead level for me.

Harsh! I was VERY pleased when the linesman said he was offside after about 15 minutes, whenever it was... he was clear through on goal and odds on to score. That was dead level for me.
I think if we had the money to buy him I would expect him to create a little! Like our Harry!

Back