• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs. Manure***

The only reason I'm not confident is because of our record against them in the Premier League. People can say the players don't care and it has no impact all they like, but the crowd will be nervous if the game is tight and that transmits to the players.

Other than that, we should win comfortably.

Given how things have gone recently though I fully expect Kasper Schmeichel to score the winner for Leicester and Defoe to hit the bar 3 times but Leicester to win 1-0 again which will put pressure on us.

I know what you mean, against Liverpool we played the shirt and its history rather than the actual players in front of us

if we do that again we could be in trouble

In terms of most important players, I'd rank them as follows
1st Kane
2nd Lloris
3rd Lamela
4th Toby

Disagree, I think he is, I think he's our most important player.

Its difficult but I would put him alongside Kane and Toby as our most important. It was easy to see how much we missed him last Saturday and i do not think we have a player who works as hard as he does.

I think Dembele is our key player actually. We're not the same team without him but there are arguments for plenty of players.

I was listening to the Kevin Wimmer interview on Spurs TV and he has a cold. We might see Vertonghen back.

Can't it be like that the most important player depends on the opposition? Just a thought...

great point and bang on the money imo

though i guess what's being discussed is who is our most important player overall...

I love that who is our most important player is open to such different opinions. A sign surely of how the team is greater than any individual. I would be torn between Toby, Dembele, Kane and Loris. With others close behind. A great conundrum to have.

I think Dembele is our key player actually. We're not the same team without him but there are arguments for plenty of players.

I was listening to the Kevin Wimmer interview on Spurs TV and he has a cold. We might see Vertonghen back.

The games we have lost have been when Demebel was played out of position (right mid vs United) didn't okay or played twenty minutes as he was coming back from injury. IIRC

Says a lot to me

I love that who is our most important player is open to such different opinions. A sign surely of how the team is greater than any individual. I would be torn between Toby, Dembele, Kane and Loris. With others close behind. A great conundrum to have.

Bang on the money for me, as I have said before we are a team without any super stars ( for a change), what we have is some very good players who play as a team and for each other ( and that as not been the case for a while).

This OMT is so truly SH!T it actually bloody good.

In the interests of fairness, however, i think it's only right @alekaras that you get to give us your preferences from the following suggestions. It will give the Mods a bit of a heads up and i'm sure they'd appreciate it:

lvg_2178399a.jpg

manutd1_3584814b.jpg

Morgan-Schneiderlin-Anthony-Martial.jpg

Football-Bizarre-and-Funny-Football-Stories-Part-22.jpg

van-gaal-wine-1454150449-800.jpg

This OMT is so truly SH!T it actually bloody good.

In the interests of fairness, however, i think it's only right @alekaras that you get to give us your preferences from the following suggestions. It will give the Mods a bit of a heads up and i'm sure they'd appreciate it:

lvg_2178399a.jpg

manutd1_3584814b.jpg

Morgan-Schneiderlin-Anthony-Martial.jpg

Football-Bizarre-and-Funny-Football-Stories-Part-22.jpg

van-gaal-wine-1454150449-800.jpg
Either of the Beavis pics. Or is it Butthead? I get those two confused.

I could offer my soul to the devil for this one, sell my mother, maybe even put a hammer through my ps4, heck perhaps I might even be persuaded to do some housework in order that we win this game...

because this game is vital... absolutely ruddy huge...

Please can we get it right on Sunday...beat a tinkle poor United team and give ourselves a shot in the arm going into Stoke and the Baggies.

We must win this game!!! lock the players in a room (so they dont know Leicester result) and poke them with sticks for the duration...then go out and murder the United buggers!!! I do not forget that fluke win they got first match!

We simply have to win this match...the alternative is I come on after and whine and Pish and moan and drive you all mad!

COME ON YOU SPURS! WIN OR DIE TRYING!

Back