• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs. Manure***

I was at my second Spurs game ever the last time we beat these fudgers at home, back in 2001. Korsten netted two! That's half my life ago. So, in other words, time to win.

Much as I look forward to games against United as they always try to play an attacking game I think this will be different. LVG will play his normal boring game and try to stifle our play, I expect a similar type of game to the Chelsea match. An early goal for us would be a big bonus otherwise we could be set for a long tense game.

I'm having dinner with a mate tonight who's a season ticket holder at the old Trafford. He's up from Manchester on business and he reckons they'll get a pumping, 3 maybe 4 -1. My other other manc mate who is a casual supporter says 2-1 Spurs, difficult to believe the turn around over the last two years.

I was at my second Spurs game ever the last time we beat these fudgeers at home, back in 2001. Korsten netted two! That's half my life ago. So, in other words, time to win.

My first time seeing those feckers. Won the last three times I've been to the Lane. In fact we only lose to brick teams when I'm there (Wolves, Hull, Liverpool x2).

I was at my second Spurs game ever the last time we beat these fudgeers at home, back in 2001. Korsten netted two! That's half my life ago. So, in other words, time to win.

That was a meaningless end-of-season match which we won 3-1. The last time we beat ManU in the league at home in a meaningful match was in 2000 when we beat them 3-1 with Carr scoring this long range wonder goal :

Hope Walker or Rose can score such a goal this time. We also beat them 4-1 in 1996 with Armstrong scoring 2 goals. Badly want us to beat them again ! Really hate ManU more than any other team. They are the team who have caused the most damage on us on and off the field during the PL era !

That was a meaningless end-of-season match which we won 3-1. The last time we beat ManU in the league at home in a meaningful match was in 2000 when we beat them 3-1 with Carr scoring this long range wonder goal :

Hope Walker or Rose can score such a goal this time. We also beat them 4-1 in 1996 with Armstrong scoring 2 goals. Badly want us to beat them again ! Really hate ManU more than any other team. They are the team who have caused the most damage on us on and off the field during the PL era !

Always love that goal cos I can see me and my dad behind the goal on the replays.

Good memories.

This is the game I most look forward to as Utd are the team I dislike the most, I have family who are S/T holders and for years I heard nothing but how great they were under Fergie. I want to win this game more then any.

My first time seeing those feckers. Won the last three times I've been to the Lane. In fact we only lose to brick teams when I'm there (Wolves, Hull, Liverpool x2).
Seems we've been to the same games. 0-1 vs Wolves (one of the worst games i've ever seen. Huddelstone was total pants that game.) and 0-1 vs Hull. Almost as bad as the Wolves game :eek:

Seems we've been to the same games. 0-1 vs Wolves (one of the worst games i've ever seen. Huddelstone was total pants that game.) and 0-1 vs Hull. Almost as bad as the Wolves game :eek:

Dont forget the 1-0 home loss to WIgan the season after we had beaten them 9-1

Offs! I was at that game too! My record at WHL is actually horrific! You should all thank me for staying at home all season [emoji2]

My records quite good. Been to around 50 home games and lost just three times. One of them was that 1-0 loss to Wigan, one of them was to Stoke and the other was in the league cup loss to West Ham in Sherwoods first game.

I was in what would usually be the away fans end when Wigan scored and even though they were only in the tier above me you could barely make out any cheering. MOTD revealed after the match that 68 Wigan fans had turned up. Shocking support :O

My records quite good. Been to around 50 home games and lost just three times. One of them was that 1-0 loss to Wigan, one of them was to Stoke and the other was in the league cup loss to West Ham in Sherwoods first game.

I was in what would usually be the away fans end when Wigan scored and even though they were only in the tier above me you could barely make out any cheering. MOTD revealed after the match that 68 Wigan fans had turned up. Shocking support :O

Remember it well.

"home on a skateboard, you're going home on a skateboard"

So back to the game on Sunday. Keep Martial quiet, and they look incapable of scoring. They're pretty solid defensively, but honestly, we should be able to put a few goals behind this lot. I'm amazed how they are still within a shout of finishing top 4. I stand by my prediction. 5-0 Spurs! COYS!

So back to the game on Sunday. Keep Martial quiet, and they look incapable of scoring. They're pretty solid defensively, but honestly, we should be able to put a few goals behind this lot. I'm amazed how they are still within a shout of finishing top 4. I stand by my prediction. 5-0 Spurs! COYS!

Young Rashford will need to be kept quiet too. It wont be good for the blood pressure, but as always I will take a 1-0 if needbe, but would prefer a couple of goals margin as the others closed the gap on our GD last weekend

Hoping not to sound like an arrogant clamish Spurs fan, that clamish followers of other clamish clubs love to hate. But, I'm with Kandi1977 on this, I think we'll be to fast for Blind and Smalling. I can see us knocking in three or four past De Gea.

Going 4-1 to the Mighty Spurs!

Just back from a nice business dinner with two manc Utd supporters who think it's s travesty Spurs as the best team aren't going to win the league.
I'm off to bed in the hope the room will stop spinning soon

COYS

Back