• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs. Manure***

The dictator of our tempo and barometer for our commitment and attitude. 100% agreed.

Has there been any news on his fitness?
Erik Lamela trained with his Tottenham Hotspur team-mates on Wednesday afternoon ahead of their clash against Manchester United on Sunday afternoon, and appears to have made a swift recovery from the injury setback just in time for Tottenham’s Premier League title run-in.

It's like reading RAWK.

Spurs won't turn up. We'll win this.

I reckon we could have another bore of a 1-0 to us

We'll win 1-0 after scoring with our solitary shot on target in the 50th minute

Lets end their title challenge, once and for all.

Rashford to end another teams title hopes.

We need to smash that lot.

This will be a better test and if we win this game, we might actually be progressing in the right direction.

We can make Leicester win the league if we win this. Would be nice

Lets hope that Arsenal and Leicester both win before Spurs play us, hopefully it will lead to them cracking under the pressure and let us sneak the win.

4sRBrkj.jpg

United were ordinary against Everton, but their recent form has recovered, just in time for us. Another very difficult game. 1-1

My opinion - if Man Utd come to WHL and the media hypes them up - Spurs will have an easy game. If they come and the media hypes us up - we are going to have a tough game. Man Utd hate when attention is taken away from them.

The only reason I'm not confident is because of our record against them in the Premier League. People can say the players don't care and it has no impact all they like, but the crowd will be nervous if the game is tight and that transmits to the players.

Other than that, we should win comfortably.

Given how things have gone recently though I fully expect Kasper Schmeichel to score the winner for Leicester and Defoe to hit the bar 3 times but Leicester to win 1-0 again which will put pressure on us.

Young Rashford will need to be kept quiet too. It wont be good for the blood pressure, but as always I will take a 1-0 if needbe, but would prefer a couple of goals margin as the others closed the gap on our GD last weekend
What ??? Do a 'Leicester' (used to be theat scummy lot down the road in the gg days) - no wayyy ... We are the Mighty Spurs, new and improved. 3-0 shut out this pile of t'urds ...

No other team in the league is less suited to playing against Poch's Tottenham.

There whole game relies on ball possession. Our whole game is pressing the opposition so they cant string passes together.

United's only chance is to pussy out of the game, sit deep and play for 0-0.

No other team in the league is less suited to playing against Poch's Tottenham.

There whole game relies on ball possession. Our whole game is pressing the opposition so they cant string passes together.

United's only chance is to pussy out of the game, sit deep and play for 0-0.

Less suited? We went there last season and they wiped the floor with us. This was after the whole media hype about Tottenham going to tear Utd a new hole. LVG will adapt his game to play us.

Back