• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If our key men play to their potential without a shadow of a doubt we have a chance

Kane, Dele, Son all need to be at it
Eriksen well he has disappeared for the past 2 months, he needs to be back with a bang
and the defence and goalie need to not make any stupid fudging mistakes and give silly goals away

Disappointed to read so much negativity on here. The players need our full support to pull off what would be a remarkable result. Let's hope the loss to Soton and the three week break really inspires them to put in a backs to the wall performance. My one comfort is that as undoubted underdogs, we often raise our game - e.g. Milan, Barca, Dortmund. We could just, maybe, perhaps, whisper it, win...........

Tbh you can understand all the negativity. It really is one of our bogey grounds, I know records are there to be broken, but this poor record at Anfield just seems to carry on.
Such a shame HK didnt convert that first penalty last season to go 2-1 up to get the win.

Key has to be not conceding early. If we do, its going to be 'tin hat time'. Get to HT level or better is vital, then let the crowd get on their backs

So just read some incredibly depressing statistics about this fixture:

We've won once at Anfield in the entirety of the Premier league I believe. In 2011.

We've won just 1 of the last 12 matches against them (W1, D4, L7).

They've not lost at Anfield in the league for 36 games.

We've only won 7 points from meetings vs the other members of the top 6 this season.

Positive stat: Kane has 3 goals and 1 assist in 4 appearances at Anfield.

GHod (or whatever any of us believe in) help us.

We won there in August 1993 as well, 2-1 with Sheringham scoring both our goals. Our record there is truly awful, though. P26 W2 D8 L16 F24 A53 Pt14 in the Prem and only 4 wins there since the Titanic sank.

Hard to get motivated for this match. It seems like too long since we played a league match. We are winless in 4 league matches and badly need a win. but traditionally Liverpool away is one of our most difficult league matches. We have a poor record at Liverpool. But we did come from behind to draw 2-2 at Liverpool last season. A win will be brilliant as it will help us get back to winning ways but will accept a draw.

We have been in poor form since Kane returned from injuries. Hope Pochettino has find a way to get back our best form. We e need all the players to lift their game against Liverpool. Kane has been in good goal scoring form despite us playing poorly. Hope Kane can continue his goal scoring run. Apart from Kane, we need others like Eriksen, Son, Lamela and Moura to play their best if they get involved. I think Lamela should start this match as he helped us win the crucial penalty when we drew 2-2 at Liverpool last season.

We have to be worried about our midfield. It seems like our midfield has become injury prone this season. Wish we can start Wanyama and Sissoko in this match. After all, it was Wanyama's brilliant long range goal which helped us to come from behind to draw 2-2 away against Liverpool last season. Also, i think Wanyama and Sissoko's work rate will help our midfield.

Our defence have not been in great form this season. We have conceded too many soft goals this season and have not kept many clean sheets. Hope Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld will be at their best to stop Liverpool. We have to look out for those long range shots as Liverpool have players who can score those. Also, we need to avoid giving away freekicks near our goals.

Until recently we had a great away record. But we have lost our last 5 away matches in all competitions, 3 in the league. We badly need to get back our good away record. Until a few weeks ago we were still in the league title race and this match had looked like will be a crucial match for us. But our poor form means, we have dropped out of the title race and have to fight for a top 4 place instead. Let's hope we will get back our winning form by beating Liverpool to stay in the top 4 race.

Everybody dance now!

It is going to be a tense match. Liverpool will be desperate to win to stay in the league title race. We are too desperate to win and stay in the top 4 race. It will help us greatly if we can find an early goal to help us settle down and then get a lack goal to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get the badly needed win to stay in the top 4 race.

0c8aa760a37adc5ea7f7b13608b62ac9.jpg

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I like it, probably the best we can put out given the circumstances.

Wanyama must be pretty much broken by now.

Back