• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So just read some incredibly depressing statistics about this fixture:

We've won once at Anfield in the entirety of the Premier league I believe. In 2011.

We've won just 1 of the last 12 matches against them (W1, D4, L7).

They've not lost at Anfield in the league for 36 games.

We've only won 7 points from meetings vs the other members of the top 6 this season.

Positive stat: Kane has 3 goals and 1 assist in 4 appearances at Anfield.

GHod (or whatever any of us believe in) help us.

The 2nd cup final for GG posters this season.

If Kane, Son and Alli play well then we have a chance. I just worry our defence is going to cost us. They’ve killed us far too many times this season already and they owe us a top performance against a top side.

Indeed, Mane v Trippier worries me

We've won once at Anfield in the entirety of the Premier league I believe. In 2011.

We've only won 7 points from meetings vs the other members of the top 6 this season.

We have a depressingly bad record against them in that brickhole but we've won there twice in the Premier League. Once under Harry in 2011 and once under Ossie in 93-94 I think. Teddy scored two in a 2-1 midweek win there.

We also beat them under Gerry the Mullet in the FA Cup but I doubt anyone on here who was alive in 1995 would forget that one.

We have a depressingly bad record against them in that brickhole but we've won there twice in the Premier League. Once under Harry in 2011 and once under Ossie in 93-94 I think. Teddy scored two in a 2-1 midweek win there.

We also beat them under Gerry the Mullet in the FA Cup but I doubt anyone on here who was alive in 1995 would forget that one.

I’ve never really stopped celebrating that Sheringham goal, it would have been nice to make the final and win it but that win would always have been the most memorable bit.

Like 91, beating Forest in the final was great, but Gazza scoring from 40 yards to help smash the arse in the semi was the best bit.

We will get at least a point tomm, possibly three.

We do have a terrible record there one of the best days i have had watching Spurs was when we finally managed to get a win there in 1985, the first time since the Titanic was sunk…… Sadly we have only won a couple of times since.

We’re getting all three. I’m convinced of it.

RG0BS1U.gif

Was feeling pretty confident when I went to sleep last night. Have woken, though, to the grim reality that we are going to get our arses kicked.

Disappointed to read so much negativity on here. The players need our full support to pull off what would be a remarkable result. Let's hope the loss to Soton and the three week break really inspires them to put in a backs to the wall performance. My one comfort is that as undoubted underdogs, we often raise our game - e.g. Milan, Barca, Dortmund. We could just, maybe, perhaps, whisper it, win...........

Back