• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 2nd cup final for GG posters this season.

If Kane, Son and Alli play well then we have a chance. I just worry our defence is going to cost us. They’ve killed us far too many times this season already and they owe us a top performance against a top side.

As ever with matches like these, think it will be tough and could see any possibilities (apart from a loss, I don't think we'll lose to them) but they are good enough to raise their game and sneak a result here.

If we hit our maximum level we'll win this game, regardless of what Spurs do. I think we're going to have to. They're in a real fight for a CL finish and will be eager to get back to winning ways after their recent form. They'll come to Anfield thinking they can win.

What I do know, .....we cannot give them ANY excuse to go down. Because by GHod they will take it.

Let's smash these diving fudges. We owe them for the result last season when Salah's boss goal was overshadowed by both dodgy penalties one of which was offside no matter what anyone says.

And also another reminder to Spurs as to how we have gone beyond them in every way..

Liverpool will have too much for them at the weekend. That will leave them even more desperate for points when their visit to Emirates Marketing Project rolls round.

As ever with matches like these, think it will be tough and could see any possibilities (apart from a loss, I don't think we'll lose to them) but they are good enough to raise their game and sneak a result here.

If we hit our maximum level we'll win this game, regardless of what Spurs do. I think we're going to have to. They're in a real fight for a CL finish and will be eager to get back to winning ways after their recent form. They'll come to Anfield thinking they can win.

What I do know, .....we cannot give them ANY excuse to go down. Because by GHod they will take it.

Let's smash these diving fudges. We owe them for the result last season when Salah's boss goal was overshadowed by both dodgy penalties one of which was offside no matter what anyone says.

And also another reminder to Spurs as to how we have gone beyond them in every way..

Liverpool will have too much for them at the weekend. That will leave them even more desperate for points when their visit to Emirates Marketing Project rolls round.
How can a penalty be offside? :confused:

I just hope Poch doesn’t try to control possession against this lot away from home, with no Dembele / Dier / Winks. Let’s defend deep or press like maniacs, and then hit them fast and direct.

COYS

I just hope Poch doesn’t try to control possession against this lot away from home, with no Dembele / Dier / Winks. Let’s defend deep or press like maniacs, and then hit them fast and direct.

COYS
Or use Sissoko and Wanyama for what they do best - kicking the living fudge out of those dippy clams.

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Trippier, Sissoko, Eriksen, Rose
Son, Dele
Kane

Gazzaniga, Foyth, Davies, Wanyama, Lamela, Lucas, Llorente

Me neither. I just didn’t want to upset @JerusalemMan any further.

Glad you restrained yourself, it was really not what I needed to be reading on a Friday night.
And, having read it again, on a Saturday morning or any other day.
But at least you are entertaining yourself so one person gets a positive out of it.

Glad you restrained yourself, it was really not what I needed to be reading on a Friday night.
And, having read it again, on a Saturday morning or any other day.
But at least you are entertaining yourself so one person gets a positive out of it.
Oh dear, I think someone needs a cuddle

Back