• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The brick wall of Sissoko and Wanyama I reckon will be employed. Wonky diamond ftw!

That way the GOAT can still cover for Tripps and Big dingdong Vic can handle central areas. Alli niggling away will be handy too:

----------------------Lloris-------------------
--------------Toby---------Verts------------
-------------------Wanyama-----------------
Trippier--------------------------------Rose
-------------Sissoko---------Alli-------------
----------------------Eriksen-------------------
-----------------Son-----Kane----------------

Or we say fudge it, play 3 central defenders, replace Wanyama with Lamela and rest the GOAT. Go balls to the wall, Alli would need the game of his life.

-------------------Lloris----------------------
------Toby----Sanchez----Verts------
Trippier------------------------------Rose
----------------------Alli-----------------------
----------Lamela-----------Son-----------
--------------------Eriksen------------------
-----------------Kane-------------------------

We can win this, I'm sure of it.

COYFS!

I’m going to go out on a limb here. I reckon we’re going to get absolutely bummed as usual at Anfield.

Palace will then fudge up the opening for us and nick a win there.

Emirates Marketing Project are going to fudging destroy us by a cricket score in the CL, but I do reckon we’ll get a least a point against Huddersfield in between, before City finish of a hat trick of pumpings and kill off our top four hopes once and for all.

What a few weeks it’s going to be!!! :cool:

I’m going to go out on a limb here. I reckon we’re going to get absolutely bummed as usual at Anfield.

Emirates Marketing Project are going to fudging destroy us by a cricket score in the CL, but I do reckon we’ll get a least a point against Huddersfield in between, before City finish of a hat trick of pumpings and kill off our top four hopes once and for all.

Glad you posted that. It was well worth reading. Lots for us all to take, savour and enjoy. What value.

I can't see us getting anything at Anfield. History and form suggest it will be a tough watch - I've already accepted we'll KO against Palace in 5th place behind United and Woolwich (though I do still think we'll finish in top 4).

With dier and winks out I can't see anything other than a Wanyama-Sissoko axis. As good as Sissoko has been this season to play as a central defensive role requires positional and tactical discipline I just dont think he has - thats not a criticism - he's definitley worth a place in the starting XI; its Wanyama who worries me -he's been woefully unfit and looked rusty as fudge against Woolwich 4 weeks ago and he hasn't played since to build any sharpness or match fitness.

If we go with Sissoko-Wanyama (the only alternatives are Skipp or Rose, or to drop dele or eriksen - but really dont see this working alongside Sissoko) then the choice will be whether to go with a back 3 which adds some solidity but would deprive us of Eriksen, dele or Sonny behind Kane or to play all three (+ Kane) and a back four. I prefer the latter as I'd be frightened to death of that midfield plus Trippier exposed 1v1 with Mane.

This might however just force us to play more directly from the back which will negate Liverpool's high press; it will then be up to Kane to hold the ball up well and we can build attacks from there.

With United (Watford home), Woolwich (Saudi Sportswashing Machine home) and Chelsea (Cardiff away) all with gimme fixtures probably a weekend to fear the worst and hope for the best.

This is utter gonad*s. Huddersfield is not an easy place to go and they are playing good stuff under their new manager whilst fighting for their lives. It’s this type of arrogance that costs us again and again.

You’ve not even mentioned the Legends game where Keane will obviously roll in Klinsmann after being put through by Berti to complete our first ever defeat at the new stadium.

Loris

Kwp Toby Bert Rose

Wanyama
Sissoko. Eriksen.

Alli

Kane. Son

Big Vic at dm is the concern but what choice do we have? Need to soak it up and catch them on the break.

Love your optimism! I don't think we'll do as well as you predict.

I back us to produce a result. It is absolutely on the cards given that Soton performance and the break we've had. Dele got important match time, Harry is hitting stride.

I would go for the following line-up myself

Lloris

Trippier Alderweireld Verts Davies

Sissoko Eriksen

Son Dele Lamela

Kane

SUBS: Moura, Llorente, Rose, Skipp, Davo, Foyth, Wanyama

For me, as long as Davies plays at LB we can gamble on Eriksen deep to start with and have him and Dele switch in and out of that role. I would play Sonny on the right so as Tripper has cover wide as well as with Sissoko filling in. I would play Lamela because he winds the fudge out of them and will be royally motivated IMO. Moura would potentially make a better impact player BUT given how he in reality doesn't, I could live with Lamela and him swapping starter/impact roles.

But I think playing Eriksen or Alli deeper could well open up some space which would otherwise be packed out. For me, giving Eriksen the ball deep is the fastest way to split Lovren and VVD (targeting Lovren of course)...looks good on paper eh!

I expect to be smiling at the full-time whistle!

Away at the dippers with no fit midfielders. Yay.

Yeah, ffs, Dier and winks both ruled out. I thought we'd have at least one of them. Doesn't look too good now. Foyth in cm perhaps, or we just play eriksen, sissoko and dele there. Either way, not ideal.

Yeah, ffs, Dier and winks both ruled out. I thought we'd have at least one of them. Doesn't look too good now. Foyth in cm perhaps, or we just play eriksen, sissoko and dele there. Either way, not ideal.
And Dembele sold :(

The only upside is that they don't tend to use midfield anyway.

Back