• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur ****

They look peak
You think they can keep that going?
I don’t
Their bench was mix of kids, weka players from last season and one new signing
Partey court case will have a knock on too
Yes they are playing at their peak no doubt. They may well carry on picking up points. We thought that about Leicester and we know how that ended.

Keep saying it, these games are there if we want them.
Both today and Chelsea we let teams we want to compete against dominate us.
We have players with big talent, big mouths and little hearts.

We have had some of the best players in the game over recent years! Why,just why cant they just believe in themselves as a Team and go out there and fudging win some trophies?????

I was happy enough with the football we played during the run in last season - if that, or better, is what we're building towards then all good. This season we have been functional & effective, if not easy on the eye and we have the points we should have imo so deserve to be where we are in the table.

It's all about getting to the WC break for me and then seeing who deals with the fatigue during the 2nd half of the season

We looked far better in the run in than what we are seeing now. Hopefully we can find something. I know pragmatic is what you get with Conte. Worry for me is the counter attack looks off .

Teams won’t bend over to help arsenal
And arsenal have players who will got to the World Cup
Also city will win the league by about 9 points
If Haaland stays fit could be more than that.

Let’s hope there’s a response next game. Sick and tired of us having our pants pulled down at their brick hole .

Let’s hope that he gets dragged through court. They look a far better side when he plays.
He is a quality player
Has fitness issues which I’m surprised at as i thought he was a stronger player
He did also cheat his country midweek to get out of games

I was happy enough with the football we played during the run in last season - if that, or better, is what we're building towards then all good. This season we have been functional & effective, if not easy on the eye and we have the points we should have imo so deserve to be where we are in the table.

It's all about getting to the WC break for me and then seeing who deals with the fatigue during the 2nd half of the season
The football, when the team is playing well and balanced, is bloody good to watch
We haven’t played like that this season so far and won’t until kulu is back

Most of us wanted to play 3-5-2 today with Bissouma in midfield.... Conte didn't and again most of us could have predicted how the game would evolve.... We let them play to their strengths and we hardly ever looked comfortable with the ball...

What really saddens me is that we have better players than the performances suggest and that is only down to Conte.... Today was no better than Mourinho or Nuno in charge... Today's result and the performance were so predictable once the teams were announced.

All credit to those amongst you on here that can remain positive but I can't at the moment...

He has, it just hasn't been punished. As an example, I can remember him lumbering up to halfway and being spun and left for dead by the simplest of turns by Brennan Johnson in the Forest game.

I've been saying for years that he just isn't good enough if we want to challenge for things, but his recent surge in form and playing in a system that minimizes his errors meant it was and still is an unpopular viewpoint. He's not bad, but he's just average.

Love your work usually, but this is actually the wrong time to go for spot of Dier-bashing IMO (BTW, we HAVE challenged for MANY things with him in the side).
I think people have yet to accept who we are under Conte.
He himself said he needs another three windows.)
His main areas of immediate concern remain RWB (as he does not seem ready to trust Spence), and a RWF (preferably two-footed, to give Deccy a rest.

Back