• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Oliver Skipp

Can't believe this thread is 5 pages down.
For me this guy has been our best performer over the last few games.
Our motm yesterday.
Yea agree with this, was a very good performance from him. Thought Neville was very patronizing about him on commentary, basically saying he’s just a workhorse / clogger, I think next to the right partner (Bentancur) he will look excellent.

Yea agree with this, was a very good performance from him. Thought Neville was very patronizing about him on commentary, basically saying he’s just a workhorse / clogger, I think next to the right partner (Bentancur) he will look excellent.
He doesn't need to stand out to be playing a very important role. Said it before, first name on the team sheet, build our team around him; local lad, spurs supporter, reliable. Need to get him on a big contract and pay him his worth.
PS, who gives a brick what Neville says.

Did Neville see the defence-splitting first time pass he made in the build up to Kane’s goal?

Will be interesting to see the system and set up once Bentancur is fit next season. Surely Skipp, on current form at least, needs to be given ample opportunity to keep his place.

Did Neville see the defence-splitting first time pass he made in the build up to Kane’s goal?

Will be interesting to see the system and set up once Bentancur is fit next season. Surely Skipp, on current form at least, needs to be given ample opportunity to keep his place.

Skipp to me like PEH, Bissouma and anyone bar Betancur (quality player) needs to be seen in a 3 man midfield in a side that actually has the ball to be judged.

His workrate is 2nd to none, he's had two sublime passes that Kane or KDB would have been proud of recently (the pass to setup Kane's goal, the ball that Richi hit on volley that was ruled offside), but he's so often chasing shadows (because of our system), I struggle to have a final opinion.

Would agree with those who said he was probably our best player yesterday, the kid is still only 22 and he shows the bottle to run games. Great future in front of him ( and us) if he keeps working hard and improving.

I know a couple of the coaches who worked with him at Norwich and they both said he has the talent to be a big player and his attitude to improving his game is first class.

Can’t be true surely? Ange hasn’t even seen him yet and he would probably be one of the players more suited to his style.

Would be surprised at that if it's true, especially if PEH is leaving.Would be getting light in midfield.

Back