• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

we have Virgin fiber optic broadband downstairs - and use homeplugs to redirect to rooms where we can't get a wifi signal.

a wireless hub being something which can connect to a homeplug and send out a wifi signal? would there be a noticeable drop in speeds?

cheers, will have a look in to wireless thing - the adapter doesn't work with Ethernet over power unfortunately, so doesn't sound like it will work with my homeplug

Pre-ordered my xbox one yesterday. I already have a Nokia windows phone, next up is a tablet and the Xbox then in November. Love the new eco-system Microsoft have created.

Don't laugh!

I really liked the look of the console, and after I did some reading about the whole DRM-issue it's not so bad at all.. Actually I prefer the way Microsoft is dealing with it :eek:

I also like the Xbox-controller and the launch titles really appealed to me, so in the end it was a pretty easy choice to make.

My impression is that with the Xbox Microsoft are looking forward while Sony seem to be stuck in the past.

The Last Of Us:

Have been playing it for about 5 hours so far and all I can say is WOW! What a great game, even when you are not sneaking past or bashing in the infected's skulls it is incredible. A must buy for anyone with a PS3!

The Last Of Us:

Have been playing it for about 5 hours so far and all I can say is WOW! What a great game, even when you are not sneaking past or bashing in the infected's skulls it is incredible. A must buy for anyone with a PS3!

Does it have any multiplayer?

Was playing last night and someone on here messaged me on PSN, was that you Spursman?

Yeh it was me!

Saw a few people playing it. Sounds like a Great game worth getting. Only really buy 2 games a year. Call of duty and pro evo.

So it has to be special for me to buy it

FIFA is really the only game I buy a year. I haven't bought COD in a few years but this year the PS3 have forced me to look into buying Last of Us and GTA5.

Back