• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

BMKwEdUCIAE9YTQ.png

You've got to say that the expectations for this game are very high..

can't wait.

[video=youtube;u11R0r4tmT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u11R0r4tmT4[/video]

"Waking up in an abandoned hospital with only your cell phone for illumination, you explore the institution's dark criminal past as you attempt to escape," it explains.

"Daylight introduces gamers to a procedurally generated world that replicates the horrifying nature of Daylight over and over again, but creates a different environment for each new game.

"Each time the player begins a new game, they experience a new world with new content and encounters; from the layout of the building and the things they seek to the events they encounter, it is never the same experience twice."

Battlefield 4 alpha screenshots leaked. it looks to be on a 360 and its a very early build but the map looks ok, 5 man squads, working elevators to capture a flag on a skyscraper, possible limited ammo in tanks.

not sure this is the multiplayer map they will show tomorrow at e3 as its in shanghai and they have a shanghai rising DLC coming after release

http://imgur.com/a/oBF5P#QsKgrjG

Blimey, the last of us has Game of the Year sewn up it seems, unless GTA pips it. Thought Bioshock Infinite might get the nod this year.

Blimey, the last of us has Game of the Year sewn up it seems, unless GTA pips it. Thought Bioshock Infinite might get the nod this year.

oh it will win it.

but for me, GTA will be the better game, with better replay value and probably better online too.

oh it will win it.

but for me, GTA will be the better game, with better replay value and probably better online too.

I hope so, after the hype died down I thought GTA4 turned out to be rather average, it took the Ballad of Gay Tony for it to be truly fun and GTA like.

E3 - 2013

http://www.ign.com/events/e3

The press conferences will begin on Monday June 10th, going into the early hours of Tuesday morning.

Microsoft - 5pm - 7pm BST
Electronic Arts - 9pm - 10pm BST
Ubisoft - 11pm - 12am BST
Sony - 2am - 4am BST

And sorry, but the Halo teaser - omg

So ps4 is $100 cheaper... Still going to leave it at least 6 months before deciding if I'm going to be getting another console but that's a big difference given the similarities between the hardware!

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 2

PS4 just blew the XBone out of the water.
Only gonna be one winner this generation unless Microsoft change tact quickly.

What, on price? You may be surprised to learn that price is almost never a factor in brand wars.

They also completely played up to the fears about Xbox drm checks and rental market. Personally I'm happy for my Xbox to check game installs once a day if it means I don't have to find discs after they're installed, but there's a lot of animosity around it.

The price would be less of a factor if the two systems were as different as they traditionally are, but where this time around they're based on the same chipsets, have similar specs (albeit with a better gpu and ram for Sony) and both have added extras like bluray, Microsoft is really going to have to rely on the strength of its exclusive games and Xbox Live to win over the core gaming market.

Personally I like the idea of the video throughput and can see the potential in kinnect, but if £100 less gets me a more powerful console and the same core stable of games then I've got to say the ps4 looks more tempting right now, but we shall see what the market looks like this time next year!

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 2

Did you hear the cheer for the no DRM and daily checks announcement? They just took a gigantic dump on MS. Plus I don't want to pay another £50 a year to use xbox live.

Back