• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

I'll still be waiting until early-mid next year, after more games are released and (hopefully) bigger bundles are being offered for better value.

This u-turn does bring the Xbox One back into the game, so I'll see what the deal is later this year.

I have to say I'm a little underwhelmed thus far, the story is touching in places, but the gameplay is actually kind of buggy and the puzzles are repetitive and predictable.

Just finished the last of us and all I can say is WOW! Without giving too much away; who else thinks it's left wide open for a sequel? I reckon so..

My original opinion of the game was harsh and I've done a complete 180. The story actually moved me to tears in places and the last half was just so much fun, a real pleasure.

We gamers are a spoilt bunch at the moment, I have never really been moved by multimedia experiences more than during the playing of this game and also Bioshock earlier this year. Game devs are awesome and I hope they keep it up.

So what's next? Watchdogs?

Just finished the last of us and all I can say is WOW! Without giving too much away; who else thinks it's left wide open for a sequel? I reckon so..

My original opinion of the game was harsh and I've done a complete 180. The story actually moved me to tears in places and the last half was just so much fun, a real pleasure.

We gamers are a spoilt bunch at the moment, I have never really been moved by multimedia experiences more than during the playing of this game and also Bioshock earlier this year. Game devs are awesome and I hope they keep it up.

So what's next? Watchdogs?

gta 5

im sure i asked this earlier but forget what was recommended...

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - one of my favorite games, but the last couple of installments have been somewhat disappointing - where does a PS3 user go for his stealth fix these days?

also - Uncharted, best to start from the beginning or get the latest?

im sure i asked this earlier but forget what was recommended...

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - one of my favorite games, but the last couple of installments have been somewhat disappointing - where does a PS3 user go for his stealth fix these days?

also - Uncharted, best to start from the beginning or get the latest?

Dishonored
Far Cry 3
Thief 2
MGS4
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Crysis 2

Not tried the online game yet, going to finish the bloody thing first. I think my problem is I must search every possible space for loot thus the levels take me bloody ages sometimes. I'm in the University at the moment and its taking me fudging ages!

8vVnJmK.png

Back