• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Tropico 4 - ?ú7.85
Civ IV - ?ú4.99

On Download at Game at the moment.

There's a new add on for Tropico,called Tropico modern times,gotta quick build cheat if you dont wanna wait for the buildings to be built by the planning office.

There's a new add on for Tropico,called Tropico modern times,gotta quick build cheat if you dont wanna wait for the buildings to be built by the planning office.

Ta, I try and play properly though... I'll call when I get fooked off :)

Ta, I try and play properly though... I'll call when I get fooked off :)

When it takes them 4 years to build a farm it wont be long! also gotta money cheat.I dont see these as cheats on this game,all it does is speed it up a little.

I hardly ever buy PC games any more. However, I'm going to get Max Payne 3 simply for nostalgia and the fact the first one was one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. Also Far Cry III might just redeem the series from the mess that the second game was. It looks superb and I'm a sucker for games on tropical islands (Crysis was highly enjoyable until the crappy 'ending').

Been playing Max Payne on the iPhone recently, controls take a bit of getting used to but its basically the full game on a tiny screen... decent way to kill the tube journey to and from work.

The controls thing is what has slightly put me off from getting it. Also, the fact I'll only really get it for nostalgia and 'oh look at what I've got on my phone'. Much like GTA was. I think I tend to prefer more pick up and go titles (time wasters, puzzle games).

I did have a mild addiction to Temple Run for a while.

Get Flick Football, I think it's a freebie and its very addictive.

I've got Flick Kick Football. The normal version and the 'official' Spurs version. Love it.

Others:

Beat Hazard - utterly insane shooter that uses your itunes music.
Minigore
NBA Jam
Infinity Gene
Fruit Ninja - standard
Angry Bird series of games
Canabalt
Tiny Wings
Zombie Smash

Real Racing II
Infinity Blade II
Reckless Racing II

Sword and Sorcery

World of Goo
Tetris
Peggle
Drop 7

Got a fair few games not currently synched up due to lack of space.

Guessing these are online games? They will probably end up on the iphone.

Currently enjoying Clear Vision (on iOS).

yeah, I think they are both available on iphone and android phones. very addictive games, time killers!

Does anyone play any of the Jumpers for Goalposts series?

I spent untold hours on that game back in Uni, trying to get to Spurs. The best I could ever do was getting to the World Cup after playing for West Ham, and missing the crucial slide-rule pass against the Germans. :(

I said Max Payne 3 and Far Cry 3 are the only PC games I've got my eye on.

Add Crysis 3 to that list. Not out until Spring 2013 though. An age away. But first screenshots look cool.

Been thinking about getting that for a while. Worried I'll buy it and not play it much (as its hardly a pick it up and play type of game).

Looks amazing.

I said Max Payne 3 and Far Cry 3 are the only PC games I've got my eye on.

Add Crysis 3 to that list. Not out until Spring 2013 though. An age away. But first screenshots look cool.

Check out the debut trailer of Dishonoured!! Looks like it could be a suprise big hitter... Made by Bethesda Softworks. Would post the trailer but im on my phone

Back