• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Final season of Boardwalk Empire is now here.

Anyone watch The Americans? That is supreme television. Grade A acting, characterisation and a marvellous eye for detail/evocation of period

Am downloading this now

“Z Nation” is set three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, and a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. Although the antibodies he carries are the world’s last, best hope for a vaccine, he hides a dark secret that threatens them all. With humankind’s survival at stake, the ragtag band embarks on a journey of survival across three thousand miles of rusted-out post-apocalyptic America

i thought it was crap, honestly..poor casting, awful dialogue and low production values. SyFy strikes again.

Really? I've wondered what foreigners thought of it. I thought it would have too much Norwegian in it to be enjoyable for people who didn't get the language. It's an oddball of a show, but I really enjoyed it too.

Lillehammer was excellent although possibly influenced me with a tad of nostalgia given that SVZ was playing a former mobster..

Final season of Boardwalk Empire is now here.

Anyone watch The Americans? That is supreme television. Grade A acting, characterisation and a marvellous eye for detail/evocation of period

Spot on. It is very good. And the odd glimpse of Keri Russell or Annet Mahendru's bum also helps. She strikes me as an exotic Alona Tal..

They're a bit hit and miss, but always entertaining. Quite funny if you like jokes about stereotypes. No race, gender, religion or sexual orientation is safe. None of that family friendly crap. Was happy to see it's back, worried it might get canceled.

Z Nation is pretty good actually, watched the first 2 eps on the train to the game today, got some good humour and the zombies are more dynamic too

Z Nation is pretty good actually, watched the first 2 eps on the train to the game today, got some good humour and the zombies are more dynamic too

i disagree marky. dialogue is woeful. and i think the production values are w.a.n.k.

Back