• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Puyols a beast, he'll be back by the weekend

Zamora has said other players not getting on with Jol at Fulham...doesn't seem right. They seem to be playing ok for him and with Berbatov there now backing his manager he should do ok. Hope he does.

Poor from him - I doubt its all true. They look really good this year.

Zamora has said other players not getting on with Jol at Fulham...doesn't seem right. They seem to be playing ok for him and with Berbatov there now backing his manager he should do ok. Hope he does.

Hmm, interestingly dingdongson Etuhu seemed to give a parting shot like 'ever wondered why so many players are leaving Fulham' when he joined Blackburn. I think many thought he was referring to Al-Fayed, but i wonder if it was actually about Jol:-k

If it is Jol rubbing some up the wrong way, it's probabaly to get them to change their style/philosophy etc. A lot of those players are/were probabaly conditioned to certain types of coaching, Sanchez, followed by Hodgson, follwoed by Hughes...

Also, isn't Zamora deflecting from his current Team's many issues?:-k

Hello, could someone answer a stupid question for me please? What games are on the weekend after next? Oct 13/14th

The official site has a gap so it could be Internationals but am not sure where to find the fixtures

Hello, could someone answer a stupid question for me please? What games are on the weekend after next? Oct 13/14th

The official site has a gap so it could be Internationals but am not sure where to find the fixtures

That weekend is indeed for Internationals. After this weekend our next game is against Chelsea on the 20th Oct

International break, Bullet - dont panic. Then its Chelsea on the 20th

Hmm, interestingly dingdongson Etuhu seemed to give a parting shot like 'ever wondered why so many players are leaving Fulham' when he joined Blackburn. I think many thought he was referring to Al-Fayed, but i wonder if it was actually about Jol:-k

If it is Jol rubbing some up the wrong way, it's probabaly to get them to change their style/philosophy etc. A lot of those players are/were probabaly conditioned to certain types of coaching, Sanchez, followed by Hodgson, follwoed by Hughes...

Also, isn't Zamora deflecting from his current Team's many issues?:-k

Good point, snide comments about Jol when his own team are struggling is actually very silly. QPR would kill for the start Fulham have made.

Thanks guys... so if I go here http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fixtures and choose "All Internationals" there aren't any for any countries at all on Sat 13th Oct or Sun 14th Oct

But England play San Marino on the Friday and then Poland on the Tuesday

Arse biscuits, a weekend of no football?

Man Utd are really running on fumes this year. Looking at how they played today you pray for them that they don't get one of the Spanish clubs in the first knockout stage. Mourinho might actually embarrass him so much to force him to retire earlier than he'd have wanted to

Thanks guys... so if I go here http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fixtures and choose "All Internationals" there aren't any for any countries at all on Sat 13th Oct or Sun 14th Oct

But England play San Marino on the Friday and then Poland on the Tuesday

Arse biscuits, a weekend of no football?

I think Intl football has changed. Used to be weekends but now theyre on a friday/saturday. I guess to allow a Tuesday game thus giving the players more time at their respective clubs. Im assuming thats the case

I think Intl football has changed. Used to be weekends but now theyre on a friday/saturday. I guess to allow a Tuesday game thus giving the players more time at their respective clubs. Im assuming thats the case

I noticed that too

Man Utd are really running on fumes this year. Looking at how they played today you pray for them that they don't get one of the Spanish clubs in the first knockout stage. Mourinho might actually embarrass him so much to force him to retire earlier than he'd have wanted to

Thats what we said last season too although they do look a stale side (then again they hammered us without lube on saturday in second half)

I think they will be up there this season and also think they will go far in the CL. Manure are fairly slow starters (although last season their start was incredible)

Thats what we said last season too although they do look a stale side (then again they hammered us without lube on saturday in second half)

I think they will be up there this season and also think they will go far in the CL. Manure are fairly slow starters (although last season their start was incredible)

Hammering us is a given. Not looking forward to the game at the lane; that WILL be scary.

I think it will be a big indictment of the PL if their lack of midfield bite is not expoited properly and they finish in the top 2 again.

Hammering us is a given. Not looking forward to the game at the lane; that WILL be scary.

I think it will be a big indictment of the PL if their lack of midfield bite is not expoited properly and they finish in the top 2 again.

we always tend to do well against them at the Lane, i dont think theyd hammer us like they did at OT, no way.

we always tend to do well against them at the Lane, i dont think theyd hammer us like they did at OT, no way.

:) We've been doing that for years remember...depends on how you refer to the two 3-1 defeats we've had against them in the last 3 seasons; one of which they had 10 men but yet looked even more superior when we gained the man advantage.
I think it helped us that we were away and didn't have the onus on us to attack as the home team. I've mostly found their wins at WHL over those barren years neing borne of much more efficient, ruthless performances compared to the often luckier ones at OT

Are Chelsea the luckiest team in world football? Played crap and won 4-0. Top of the League but a poor team.

Are Chelsea the luckiest team in world football? Played crap and won 4-0. Top of the League but a poor team.

That's a bit harsh. A lucky team, granted, but they are far dfrom poor. Imbalanced, but not poor

Back