• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

i think chelsea have arguably the strongest squad in the league. if di matteo can get them to click they could be unstoppable (not doing too bad at the moment)

mata, torres, oscar, hazard, lampard, moses, sturridge, ramires, luiz, cole all very good players. they could maybe do with a new striker

I'd say Emirates Marketing Project just about edge it. Chelsea only have Torres up front.

Chelsea arguably have a better collection of individuals, but their is unbalanced.

I see Klopp has adopted a more professional look tonight rather than the German Tony Pulis look he goes for in their league games.

As usual there are loads of empty seats in the CL matches. Maybe it isn't the pinnacle of football, but rather dull and repetitive.

As usual there are loads of empty seats in the CL matches. Maybe it isn't the pinnacle of football, but rather dull and repetitive.

Or it's just Emirates Marketing Project.

I know which i think is more likely.

The group stage is boring to a certain extent. But then again, so are Emirates Marketing Project full stop.

I dont watch any German football (actually apart from Spurs everyone else can fudge off) but only switched on the football now and Dortmund look good.

Because he's an idiot?

I was assuming/hoping it was only that...hopefully it's not more in line with this interpretation:

[video=youtube;lzw4LTvNBCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzw4LTvNBCs[/video]

How deserved for City to be in the champions league over us eh???? We had fans over Europe tossing off over our play yet these lot..

GOAL- Emirates Marketing Project 1-0 Borussia Dortmund - Marco Reus

Error..

Joe Hart 0 - 1 Dortmund

It really is

Back