• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Holtby

Re: *Official* Holtby

This lad should be regular starter behind Soldado watched him a lot at Schalke finally we used him in his best position and you see the results

Great performance tonight! And what a goal. He's getting into those tight spaces and moves the ball quickly around, some of those passes tonight as well, wow, world class. I really hope we get to see more of him in his right position this season, he's going to be big! :)

****, i think i just got excited

What a goal
iHr3e9Xqadgwc.gif

Holtby is the greatest player in the world. Messi wishes he was as good as Lewis. I'm so happy he finally scored.

On the back of 9 weeks out injured I think yesterdays performance was nothing short of brilliant. Here's for hoping he stays, and for AVB to see that Lewis should play behind Soldado/Defoe whenever he gets the chance to play. I really cant believe that we could have this options for the front four:

--------------------------------------------Soldado/Defoe/Ade------------------------
Chadli/Townsend/Siggy-----------Eriksen/Lamela/Holtby/Siggy----------------Lennon/Townsend/Lamela/Siggy

Really impressive - it wasn't just his vision and passing but the fact that as soon as he gave the ball he instantly moved into space for either the return or to take the defender away. With any other player we've seen in that position they take 2-3 seconds to plan their next move after giving the ball.

Defensively he also looked like an upgrade on sigg;they both keep running all match but holtby came out with the ball much more often.

That's the three attributes for which I've regularly praised Holtby; movement, vision and passing. Think he makes a great number 10.

I was aware of his movement fro. His goal v WBA. As his movement allowed Bale the opportunity to strike the winner.

Opposition always has to be factored into things, but for me at least it was really nice to (again) see Holtby and Carroll in the same team. Under much happier circumstances this time.

Not exactly opposite, but quite different from some of our other midfield options. I think both benefited from having the other around, I would like to see the two of them start in the same team in the group stages too. Assuming Carroll doesn't go out on a loan.

I am hearing we are looking to send Holtby on loan to Everton?

Good passing ethos that Martinez tends to play, would get a lot of game time for a good club that should always be competing at the top half of the table. Also his boyhood club too so I could potentially see it happening IF we were looking to give him a seasons loan.

article-2269500-1738A872000005DC-301_634x494.jpg

I'd rather a lower league club in London, like Fulham, (if he had to go on loan) but I hope he stays with us, we really do need him.

Back