• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Holtby

Re: *Official* Holtby

Assuming we sign Erikson and Lemela....

I would sell Siggy and loan out Holtby, Holtby could do a Rose/ Townsend and really prosper with a full season as a first teamer and should be given such chance

Bugger! I was looking forward to seeing more of him this season.

Unlike Rose/Townsend, I don't think Holtby has anything to prove out on loan. He's already been a regular starter for Shalke 04, who've been a decent side in a league just as strong as ours recently, so it's not like he's got to shine for a lower-Prem club.

Hope that, if he does get loaned out, it's to a side like Everton...hang on, wasn't he a childhood toffee?

Surely will get a run out tonight, no?

What a squad we've got with a player of his caliber on the bench. It may not look it now, but I think he'll be very influential for us this season.

I would assume he's starting tonight.

I don't think he will go out on loan. Depends on what happens with other players, but I think we'll need him as the season progresses. Loads of talent, loads of hard work, can cover multiple positions, quite experienced for a midfielder his age.

No chance Holtby gets loaned out. He will be a vital part of the team as soon as he is fully fit.

I don't think he's been given a proper chance yet. I hope he impresses tonight.

What a performance from that man tonight! Wonderful goal, first time boom!! And demonstrated again the strength of his passing and vision.

If Townsend excelled last time out, then Holtby has matched that tonight.

Best I've seen him play ... opposition helped, but hed done plenty to justify a goal.

Did great tonight, which not least of all shows great bottle given speculation over his future. Well done Lewis, good for you.

The pass for Defoes goal was class, as was the finish for his goal.

Great celebration as well!

I LOVE our squad this season!!!

Interesting tonight that when Kane came on AVB didnt throw Holtby out the wing.
I hope he's used as a central player only from now on.

Guess who has the best record for goals & assists so far this season?

P0328_zps76518285.png

Good for him to get confidence against a horrid side tonight. If Eriksen comes in we will be absolutely loaded in midfield.

AM: Eriksen, Holtby
CM: Paulinho, Dembele
DM: Sandro, Capoue

Unreal. You could challenge for top 4 with the worst 3 of those 6 (genuinely have no idea who i'd prefer though)

Back