• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

i watched Idle Hands for the first time in ages over the weekend....

i ove that movie no matter how bad it is

Christ, someone need to slap you.

My favourite brickflick is Sinbad of the seven seas.

[video=youtube;xvTF_Lzyj-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvTF_Lzyj-o[/video]

The trailer doesn't do the movie any justice though, it's extremely much worse than it looks.

Why did you want to do that to yourself? Any one of those alone can reduce your IQ by 10 points for up to a week

I never look at ratings, if a movie doesn't grab my interest I tend to start skipping ahead. Didn't waste that much time on them. I'm always looking at lesser known movies and every now and then you find a real gem. The overhyped moneywasting explosion & CGI marathons from Hollywood I can't be bothered with. One should obviously be very careful with Nicholas Cage movies these days as he's broke and will agree to do anything.

Some movies that I sort of liked in the past month or so:

Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge - weird Japanese love story/samurai/horror. There's really no way to describe it.
The Next Three Days - Russell Crowe's wife is wrongly imprisoned and he finds a way to break her out.
Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel - Great little time travel comedy.

50/50..i thought this was really good. touching and funny in relatively equal measure.good cast with Joseph Levitt, Anna Kendrick & Seth Rogen..throw in a little radiohead & pearl jam & bob's yer uncle.

Saw Source code last night. It was alright.

Also watched Troll Hunter, really really enjoyed it, very good.

Saw Battle Los Angeles, at least about 20 minutes of BLA, what a load of tripe.

i didn't get Troll Hunter - thought it was awful, or was it meant to be like that ?

just signed up to Netflix - watched Face/Off - ridiculous action at its finest

Just downloaded Tower Heist - any good?

Im gonna watch it anyways as its my kinda film i.e. not thinkin about it too much, a bit dumb, a bit stoopid, a 'high' type movie.

No Paul Greengrass and no Matt Damon but I might have to check this out

[video=youtube;CylisaIDE9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CylisaIDE9U&feature=g-all-u&context=G23cfc9aFAAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

whats the crack with Netflix in the uk ? got the trial version, but they don't seem to have much on there (asides from the big stuff ive already seen) searching for specific titles ive been wanting to see has left me empty handed so far

so im just gonna watch The Rock tonight

Just downloaded Tower Heist - any good?

Im gonna watch it anyways as its my kinda film i.e. not thinkin about it too much, a bit dumb, a bit stoopid, a 'high' type movie.

Yeah, its good fun. Eddie Murphy is hilarious.

It's a full length feature episode of Hustle. Good stuff.

After this weekend - think there might be a worse one - 'Lake Placid 3'

I dare you to check it out.

This was on a couple of days ago down here actually, watched 30 minutes but there was really nothing in there, boring as fudge and extremely poor cgi.

I nominate Troll 2 and 9 1/2 Ninjas, awful movies. Also recommend Tarkan vs. the Vikings, there they slay babies and use dogs as handweapons.

Watched The Guard last night, thought it was brilliant. Brendan Gleeson is a great actor.

And I have got Moneyball to watch, I do like a good sports film even if Baseball is a poor mans rounders.

Watched The Guard last night, thought it was brilliant. Brendan Gleeson is a great actor.

And I have got Moneyball to watch, I do like a good sports film even if Baseball is a poor mans rounders.

i watched the guard at the weekend as well, loved it

i also saw tinker tailor soldier spy which i really enjoyed

Back