• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

did you stay for the final shot after all the credits had ended? Loved the film...

We didnt we left as the credits rolled. Funnily enough I noticed a couple, sat a few rows in front, who looked surprised when we and a few others started to leave. I gather they had 'inside info'

As it happened my stepson watched it last night and told us about it

RE: Phantom Menace 3D

General consensus from thos I know, and t'internet is, 3D is good in the titles and the pod race, rest of the time it's poor. And it's still the Phantom Menace. So save for about 3 sequences the movie is brick.

How's Natalie Portman in 3D? Only saw the first one on the big screen and she's pretty much the only thing worthwhile in that movie.

We didnt we left as the credits rolled. Funnily enough I noticed a couple, sat a few rows in front, who looked surprised when we and a few others started to leave. I gather they had 'inside info'

As it happened my stepson watched it last night and told us about it

It's a short scene to say the least but it opens up a myriad of possibilities...

A Time To Kill is a good McConaughey film. Set in the deep south, Samuel L Jackson murders two men who raped his daughter, McConaughey plays the lawyer who defends him.

cracking film! his only good one. Sammy J "YEAH I KILLED HIM, I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL" yeah! punch the air

saw woman in black, was ok.

covers a large chunk of horror tricks, most impressive being elements of the Ring / Grudge... but they should have gone for a cameraman / editor less afraid of choosing a frame which hasnt got Harry Potters massive face filling it every second of the film. Choose a different lens for fudges sake! Close ups for an entire film.

someone must have said at the finance level ' I need 100% close ups of Radcliffe, if its not Radcliffe, they are out of focus and stand behind Radcliffe '

have you seen either the stage show, or the older version for comparison by any chance? stage show was really good, and quite enjoyed the other version.

have you seen either the stage show, or the older version for comparison by any chance? stage show was really good, and quite enjoyed the other version.

didnt know about the stage show but im aware of the original film. Is it part of the Hammer box set? always wanted to pick that up

didnt know about the stage show but im aware of the original film. Is it part of the Hammer box set? always wanted to pick that up

i don't know about that, i only have a dodgy copied dvd (which i think my wife tracked down via ebay years ago, because it hadn't been released on dvd at the time as far as i am aware). the stage show is actually really well done, and well worth a visit (you can probably get tickets really cheap most of the time but maybe the new film has given it a new lease of life?). i actually really enjoyed it.

Ok tonight is lonely movie nite - Tower Heist or Killer Elite ??????????????!!!!!?????????

Back