• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 2h

This is what happen with allllllll the women. Who touch the.Left FOOT...orgasmiK !Now the world know the risk... LOL pic.twitter.com/5JTvaUn5FK

bennyfootmassage.jpg

Benny's holiday so far:

BMYi_qRCQAApPjK.jpg

BMgfDIICMAA439v.jpg

BM55oz6CAAAuGhV.jpg

BNAFDyECAAA_-zr.jpg

BNImIPJCYAII1DN.jpg

BNJH12CCcAAf3kK.jpg

BNNY8i1CAAAoUTO.jpg

BNOW03VCIAAZzP4.jpg

BNSm2cbCEAE0YSj.jpg

BNZqw28CIAEJXlZ.jpg

BNaxAEWCYAA2ywx.jpg

BNbHIF4CQAAn_xd.jpg

BNjZh0iCUAE7Lfk.jpg

He wouldn't have been "allowed" to do it.. I imagine this would really pee off the top guys at the club.. I am guessing he is on his way and doesn't care..

He wouldn't have been "allowed" to do it.. I imagine this would really pee off the top guys at the club.. I am guessing he is on his way and doesn't care..

Why not?

The most 'dangerous' things are generally the most well versed in safety procedure. Statistically skydiving is an extremely safe thing to do, just you are far more likely to hear about it in the news should it go wrong.

Why not?

The most 'dangerous' things are generally the most well versed in safety procedure. Statistically skydiving is an extremely safe thing to do, just you are far more likely to hear about it in the news should it go wrong.

Most pro contracts do not allow for "dangerous sports" as they are not covered by the clubs insurers.. The insurers would not pay out in the event of an accident and the club would not give permission.. Sure this is going to backfire but show me evidence of another player jumping out of a plane...

Most pro contracts do not allow for "dangerous sports" as they are not covered by the clubs insurers.. The insurers would not pay out in the event of an accident and the club would not give permission.. Sure this is going to backfire but show me evidence of another player jumping out of a plane...

It's safer to skydive than it is to drive your car 10,000 miles a year. Around 20 times safer in fact. So do clubs stop players from driving?

The only case i can find is that Beckham went skydiving once, indoors. In a generic search i couldn't even find Bae's, had to search 'Assou Ekotto skydiving', made slightly more complicated by 'parachute' payments. I'd venture that nobody particularly cares what they get up to in their spare time.

I have zero problem with him skydiving, you can't hide people away, if you were that inclined to avoid risks then they just wouldn't be allowed out as leaving the house and getting in a car is dangerous. If it was a 'dangerous sport' with a high risk of injury then sure, he shouldn't do it. That is not skydiving.

The difference between sky diving and say skiing is the increased likelihood of death if something goes wrong. I doubt he got permission for something as extreme as this. He's just a krazy kat ;) More likely he's used his contract for roaches and has no idea he's not allowed do these things.

I think anyone jumping out of a plane is mad personally, but each to his own.

The difference between sky diving and say skiing is the increased likelihood of death if something goes wrong. I doubt he got permission for something as extreme as this. He's just a krazy kat ;) More likely he's used his contract for roaches and has no idea he's not allowed do these things.

I think anyone jumping out of a plane is mad personally, but each to his own.

I believe the risk of death for skiing is actually higher than the risk of death for skydiving though. Let me have a look around, i think i read that.

Edit: It's linked to the point that you wouldn't just go skiing the once, you'd go down the hill multiple times. whilst you would skydive once. So not quite how i first thought.

Last edited:
Back