• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Manager Sack Watch

Pardew is a dead man walking.

Lost the dressing room.

Lost the fans.

Will be sacked at the end of season, I am sure.

Pardiola !!!! you was telling us all how good he was this time last year, who said Geordie's are fickle !!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22432597

Deserved to stay on ......may go back Doncaster perhaps.

That's just stupid. You got to give him at least a pre-season and half a start of season before going down this route. If anything Saunders has proved he can win in league 1 so they had the perfect manager for it. The owners at wolves have a lot to answer for with all these changes. Getting rid of McCarthy was their first mistake.

Saunders is a pretty crap manager, but more than anything they have to win back the fans now and they all hated him from day one.

I can't see them getting rid of Rodgers. Actually Liverpool were playing some decent stuff until the whole Suarez thing and are certainly better than they were at the start of the season. At the risk of sounding like a rawkite, their results haven't been matching their on-field performances. Inconsistent I suppose.

I can see them in about us next season if Suarez stays.

Massive rumours abound.. Looks like Mancini is done, replaced by Pellegrini

Would be a great move. Pellegrini has never disappointed in my eyes: not at Villarreal, where he remains the best manager they've ever had, not at Madrid, where he took them to a record points total, and not at Malaga, where he's fashioned a ruthless, quick-passing side that have punched above their weight while dealing with star player departures and financial irregularities.

The only question is whether the media and City fans will give him time: after all, many of them now seem to think themselves on par with Madrid, and Madrid fans certainly didn't give him long.

Would be a great move. Pellegrini has never disappointed in my eyes: not at Villarreal, where he remains the best manager they've ever had, not at Madrid, where he took them to a record points total, and not at Malaga, where he's fashioned a ruthless, quick-passing side that have punched above their weight while dealing with star player departures and financial irregularities.

The only question is whether the media and City fans will give him time: after all, many of them now seem to think themselves on par with Madrid, and Madrid fans certainly didn't give him long.

Not a City fan, but the owners seem far more patient that most of the other Sugar Daddy specials, I expect he will get time.

And like Cheat$ki, the fans will never protest against their sugar daddy

West Ham chairman @DavidGoldWHU says Sam Allardyce has signed a new two-year contract.

Solid decision by West Ham if it's true. It's fine to be ambitious and dream of more attractive football, but if something works then sticky by it I say. I wonder how much Blackburn fans and their owners wish they could turn back time to when they sacked Allardyce and undo that. I think they would still be in the PL if they hadn't sacked him.

Back