• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Manager Sack Watch

That last paragraph roughly translates as: 'I'm a poor manager whose only hope of achieving success lies in spending money, lots and lots of money. We've already massively overpaid on some incredible players and a couple of complete donkeys, but I'm unable to make them work as a team and that's why we need to go out and spend more. Until we do I'll just keep moaning about it.'

Mancini is a whinging ****, crap negative manager too

Mancini is a whinging ****, crap negative manager too

Spot on.. funny how you never hear anyone say a good word about him as a manager.. Rodgers, AVB, Fergie, Wenger, Laudrup, Martinez, almost every manager gets some news article every once in a while saying how great they are, or how the players enjoy training etc.. but you never hear anything from journos crediting Mancini!

That last paragraph roughly translates as: 'I'm a poor manager whose only hope of achieving success lies in spending money, lots and lots of money. We've already massively overpaid on some incredible players and a couple of complete donkeys, but I'm unable to make them work as a team and that's why we need to go out and spend more. Until we do I'll just keep moaning about it.'

Brilliant! :lol:
And so true... ](*,)

its getting a bit silly now this sort of trend sacking managers with only 5 games to go(or a month left in a season)......sheffield utd sacking wilson,they've got two games in hand and if they win that they be second and he still gets the push.

Whats the point in becoming a manager nowadays.

Apparently Wilson had his players locked up for an hour after losing to Crawley, but in the end it's always easier to sack the manager than to replace the players.

As for managers, once you're on the circuit you always get new jobs. It's the picky ones that drop out, Curbishley for example.

Kevin Keegan says that he fears AVB will get the sack if Spurs finish 4th, just like Redknapp did:lol:

McDermott to Leeds.

BHqGFWsCcAAUZWH.jpg

Unless I've missed something it's now 17 days since last a manager was sacked. Surely someone must be in line for a dismissal soon. Pardew???

Emirates Marketing Project's Director of Football Txiki Begiristain met up with Manuel Pellegrini's representative Jesús Martínez on Monday, suggesting that the Premier League side could lure the Chilean coach to England for the new season. Begiristain has long admired Pellegrini and was keen for him to take over the Barcelona coaching position when the Chilean was still in charge at Villarreal.

Pellegrini is under contract at Málaga but as Martínez admitted recently, his future is uncertain. Begiristain and the agent were spotted having lunch together in a restaurant in central Madrid on Monday. Pellegrini, who speaks fluent English, is the leading candidate to replace Mancini, who could quit the Etihad at the end of the season.

http://www.as.com/english/articulo/pellegrini-agent-spotted-negotiating-with/20130429dasdenspo_10/Ten

Emirates Marketing Project's Director of Football Txiki Begiristain met up with Manuel Pellegrini's representative Jesús Martínez on Monday, suggesting that the Premier League side could lure the Chilean coach to England for the new season. Begiristain has long admired Pellegrini and was keen for him to take over the Barcelona coaching position when the Chilean was still in charge at Villarreal.

Pellegrini is under contract at Málaga but as Martínez admitted recently, his future is uncertain. Begiristain and the agent were spotted having lunch together in a restaurant in central Madrid on Monday. Pellegrini, who speaks fluent English, is the leading candidate to replace Mancini, who could quit the Etihad at the end of the season.

http://www.as.com/english/articulo/pellegrini-agent-spotted-negotiating-with/20130429dasdenspo_10/Ten

Seems like it would be a very good appointment, I wasn't aware that he spoke English fluently.

His results in Spain have been very good with different clubs playing somewhat different styles. Seems like a great manager.

Hope City don't end up getting him.

Pardew is a dead man walking.

Lost the dressing room.

Lost the fans.

Will be sacked at the end of season, I am sure.

I'd say he's doing a half decent job, it's a thin squad, he keeps selling his best players and replacing them with inferior players (I'm assuming at the boards insistence), he's having to take punts on cheap imports, last season was massive over achievement all round, all things considered he's about par imo

Back