• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

Levy and Lewis will want a man who apreciates the club someone who thinks im luckest bugger in getting the job....basically a lap dog for their bull brick,yeah youve got a budget but we will dictate the terms and when we buy...wont be surprised he'll go for the Ajax manager or even Rodgers!!!

Poch surprised Levy greatly,he thought get us top 4 once or twice maybe semi finals or even final of europa cup,and a legue cup final........ watch Levy face when he walked off with Poch after the Ajax game Levy thinking fudge im in the corner here now,ill have to think up bigger excuses now in not supporting my manager.......we should have taking the situation by the balls and sold three or four players and gone for Dybala,Zaha and one or two other high profile players...

What a load of gonad*s

I was completely against Mourinho as recently as Wednesday, then had a discussion based on a couple of in depth articles about his tactics, in all honestly if you take certain factors out of the equation the football he plays is not as bad as I believed, Man U their squad is crap, Chelsea the players downed tools his last season there which explains some.

The other point was this, is building long term even a thing in football anymore, the game is going in 3/4 year cycles as it is, I’m still not totally convinced but I have gone from absolutely no way the bloke is toxic to now being 50/50 in a matter of days.

Last edited:
That not fair on Dawson!
I’m sure Alan Sugar was marginally better than Ed Woodward.
That’s how bad Woodward is in my mind!
I think Dawson and Solskjaer are a fair comparison.

Both universally liked, lovely bloke types. Both good servants to the club without ever being world beaters. Clearly neither are cut out for management at the top level.

I was completely against Mourinho as recently as Wednesday, then had a discussion based on a couple of in depth articles about his tactics, in all honestly if you take certain factors out of the equation the football he plays is not as bad as I believed, Man U their squad is crap, Chelsea the players downed tools his last season there which explains some.

The other point was this, is building long term even a thing in football anymore, the game is going in 3/4 year cycles as it is
, I’m still not totally convinced but I have gone from absolutely no way the bloke is toxic to now being 50/50 in a matter of days.

I’m beginning to think it might not be possible anymore.

I thought Poch was the man, but maybe he’s just a guy.

Back