• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager v.2

Who do you want?

• Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Mauro Pochettino

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • Roberto Martinez

Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Carlo Ancelotti

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas Tuchel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rafa Benitez

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good video, thanks. Pretty much sums it up. We are meant to come away believeing what they want us to believe. Heck I've left this thread believing that LVG is the messiah one day only to leave it the next day thinking he would be the worst thing to happen to this club ever.

Goodbye

Goodbye Champions Legaue football.

Goodbye Season.

Goodbye the dream of ever being something.

Goodbye compsure.

Goodbye Tim Sherwood.

Goodbye £108m

Go on, wave goodbye to it all knowing that you may never see such a chance again.

Shame really as they played brilliantly until Verts and the ref f@cked up.

Gutter Boy please give your friend a phone call, unless he's been courted by someone else....

Re: Goodbye

Wtf? Where you one of those fantasists clinging on to the idea of finishing in the top four?
Its all about trying to win the Europa League now and has been for months.

It's the Tottenham way. Deal with it.

Really?!?!?!

I thought we were about f@cking glory!

F@cking shambles. Give up at the first hurdle, accept defeat, never look at ourselves and blame it all on everyone else!

Tottenham way, what is the the Tottenham way because no one someone seems to know and no one seems to care.

Oh but don't worry everyone some f@ckng geordie p!ss scored a f@cking FREE-KICK OVER TWENTY YEARS AGO!!!!! OF F@CKING DO ME A FAVOUR!!!!!

Since 91 we've won 2 league cups. Arsenal have 10 major trophies and Chelsea have won 14.

Losing mentality, that is all we have and all we are.

I'm off to get drunk. GOOD NIGHT!

Goodbye Champions Legaue football.

Goodbye Season.

Goodbye the dream of ever being something.

Goodbye compsure.

Goodbye Tim Sherwood.

Goodbye £108m

Go on, wave goodbye to it all knowing that you may never see such a chance again.

Shame really as they played brilliantly until Verts and the ref f@cked up.

Gutter Boy please give your friend a phone call, unless he's been courted by someone else....

I wish we could say goodbye to you.

It's not like any other manager in the last 24 years has won there.

Oh boooooo hooooo never won there in years leave him

spiderman_crying.gif

I'm actually complaining about the club as a whole.

Feel for Sherwood, I actually do, no way he is at fault today got everything right for me but my point is we have such a weak state of mind and I'm not sure if he's the man to turn it into a winning one.

Lvg come save us please

The problem with Spurs is and always has been 3 things

1) On the ball - our system (not formation) is non existent. (in my opinion) THEEE most important thing in a football match is players a) always on the move and b) playing close together creating triangles all over the pitch giving multitude of options - as opposed to a hopeful BAE/Dawson (and almost every other player ever seen in our shirt) ball up field only to see it come back in our half and volunteer to be on the back foot.

All the greats such Cruyff, LVG, PEP manage this way. Formations are irrelevant, its the purpose and tactical awareness which wins games. Our players have no instructions at all and just spend the entire 90 minutes improvising. And when there is a massive gap between teamates on the pitch this will 9 times out of 10 end up with a wayward pass to the other team.

2) Off the ball - gap between defense and midfield is GAPING. terrible terrible lack of tactical awareness leading to many goals which dont need to be conceeded.

3) Lack of winning mentality and desire - self explanatory.

In my opinion LVG can fix all of these. I also believe TS will fix these problems in time but if we are going to seek an alternative to install instant winning mentality and sort out the amazing talent yet passenger type players we have then LVG is the man.

For all those interested here is some insight into his tactics.

http://www.search-document.com/pdf/1/2/louie-van-gaal-training-exercises.html

Re: Lvg come save us please

Come and save us next season get top 4 and then be sacked for only finishing 3rd the next season. Why any top manager would wanna come us near I don't know.

The problem with spurs. Lvg come save us please

1) On the ball - our system (not formation) is non existent. (in my opinion) THEEE most important thing in a football match is players a) always on the move and b) playing close together creating triangles all over the pitch giving multitude of options - as opposed to a hopeful BAE/Dawson (and almost every other player ever seen in our shirt) hopeful ball up field only to see it come back in our half and volunteer to be on the back foot.

All the greats such Cruyff, LVG, PEP play this way. Formations are irrelevant, its the purpose and tactical awareness which wins games. Our players have no instructions at all and just spend the entire 90 minutes improvising. And when there is a massive gap between teamates on the pitch this will 9 times out of 10 end up with a wayward pass tp the other team.

2) Off the ball - gap between defense and midfield is GAPING. terrible terrible lack of tactical awareness leading to many goals which dont need to be conceeded.

In my opinion LVG can fix all of these. I also believe TS will fix these problems in time but if we are going to seek an alternative to install instant winning mentality and sort out the amazing talent yet passenger type players we have then LVG is the man.

http://www.search-document.com/pdf/1/2/louie-van-gaal-training-exercises.html

The problem with spurs. (lvg come save us please)

1) On the ball - our system (not formation) is non existent. (in my opinion) THEEE most important thing in a football match is players a) always on the move and b) playing close together creating triangles all over the pitch giving multitude of options - as opposed to a hopeful BAE/Dawson (and almost every other player ever seen in our shirt) ball up field only to see it come back in our half and volunteer to be on the back foot.

All the greats such Cruyff, LVG, PEP manage this way. Formations are irrelevant, its the purpose and tactical awareness which wins games. Our players have no instructions at all and just spend the entire 90 minutes improvising. And when there is a massive gap between teamates on the pitch this will 9 times out of 10 end up with a wayward pass to the other team.

http://www.search-document.com/pdf/1...exercises.html

Last edited:

Please Mr LvG, please save us from finishing 5th with the 6th biggest budget in the league.

Re: The problem with spurs. Lvg come save us please

Weren't you saying two weeks ago that Sherwood should be given two years?

how many have tried and failed, its an impossible job

Back