• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Seven Games

The CL games that matter are Dortmund away and APOEL at home. Get the results there and the Real games are meaningless. We're not likely to get much from either game against them anyway, so I consider being fresh for the following league games to be our priority. If any of our most important players have to miss one game out of the three against Bournemouth, Real and Liverpool to perform at the required level, they should miss Real IMO.

Not really
- APOEL is a must win, anything else likely means we are out.
- 1 Draw against Madrid in either game gives us a massive advantage re what we need out of the Dortmund game.

I'm not too worried, its a tough run, but I believe we saw last year, the more games we have, often we play better. The Poch system depends on the players being in a rhythm, and regular games actually seems to help.

I hope we play the best team available for each game, I know people think we should rotate the team, but I believe you should only rest players who need a rest. Not a fan of looking at the games to come, think we should win the next game you play as you never know what's round the corner.

Indeed, the next game is the one that matters win that and move onto the next one.

We should not have anyone suffering from fatigue at this point of the season and with the injuries that could happen were better off playing a team to win every game as they come surely

The point of qualifying is mainly to make more money. If we're in someone, else is out. Right now we need to keep qualifying to continue raising our profile. That will increase our commercial income which in turn increases our ability to sign and retain better players. A win over Liverpool is a lot more important.
I think a win over Real would arguably also raise our profile, so would go full strength in at least one of the two games.

We should not have anyone suffering from fatigue at this point of the season and with the injuries that could happen were better off playing a team to win every game as they come surely

By resting everyone once or twice over the next seven games we help prevent fatigue, but it isn't just about them coping physically. Nobody can be 100% switched on for every game if they're playing twice a week for 9 months.

By resting everyone once or twice over the next seven games we help prevent fatigue, but it isn't just about them coping physically. Nobody can be 100% switched on for every game if they're playing twice a week for 9 months.

But plays will get injured and then by default get rests

We joke that Kane scored those goal and missed 9 games last season but maybe missing those games helped him do that. Every player got injured for a least a couple of games last season and we never ran out of steam... who,st not resting players that much IMO

I hope Southgate gives Kane a rest, even though I'm sure Kane won't want it. Last thing we need is him getting a reducer from a Leichtenstein player.

Re: Madrid and playing full strength - remember the noise we made around europe when we played Inter Milan in the Champs League and turned them over?

Re: Madrid and playing full strength - remember the noise we made around europe when we played Inter Milan in the Champs League and turned them over?

We put everything into the CL games that season and lost out on another top 4 finish because of it.

Plus we should have Wanyama, Rose, Moose and even Lamela back in this coming period to switch in and shuffle things up.

ONE DOWN...

dead_mans_shoes_xl_05--film-A.jpg

Cann you dig it?

22 Emirates Marketing Project
20 Man Utd
17 Tottenham
15 Watford
13 Cheats, Arse, Burnley, Liverpool

Back