• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

I'm using Windows 10, and when using edge, (the new browser) I keep getting notified about me using an adblocker. I don't have one installed on this browser, and half the time I load up a page the ads are there.

I'm using Windows 10, and when using edge, (the new browser) I keep getting notified about me using an adblocker. I don't have one installed on this browser, and half the time I load up a page the ads are there.
That's what you get for being a Microsoft beta tester ;)

Seriously though, I'll take a look and see if there's an update to the plug in. Might be a little while before there is though.

That's what you get for being a Microsoft beta tester ;)

Seriously though, I'll take a look and see if there's an update to the plug in. Might be a little while before there is though.
Haha, so true. In my defence though, I've got brickloads of customers coming to me for help with Windows 10, so I figured I might aswell learn to use it :)

I'm using Opera on windows 7 and it happens to me as well, but very, very seldom.

Does any mod want to give me a new avatar? I've had this one for a while. I realise I could probably change it myself, but I prefer to surrender my agency over to a higher power.

If you do it, it saves me making an OMT which we will invariably lose (perfect 0-3 record so far).

thanks in advance!

i read the comment, and looked at my avatar. i've smoked a lot of weed today, so i had to double check, but after about 30 seconds, i realised my avatar hadn't actually changed and i'd just been fixated on a scouse bloke's crotch.

who says drugs are harmless

oh wow. it's hard for me to find the words - i feel overwhelmed, it's earthshaking. It's like my whole world just turned upside down!

Thank you, kind mods. I shall treasure this until the next NLD. :)

Can a mod delete the conversation in my account with GrimsbyYid.
The site has been running slow for the last while for me. Grimsby has the same issue. No one else on the board seems to have any issues.
This only happens when I'm logged in. I tried different PCs, OSs, Browsers etc and its the same once I'm logged in.
I'm thinking that conversation being loaded is slowing everything down for both of us or something.

I've been meaning to ask, why do I still get the adult content warning? I have AdBlock plus, but it is disabled on Glory-Glory, and I use NoScript, but allow all scripts on Glory-Glory. I see the side panel ads and sometimes the banner ad above the warning. Googlesyndication is allowed, for instance.

Last edited:
There a reason it is taking a long time to load this forum? on my pc and my phone it is really slow to load pages and sometimes it doesn't load anything at all.

Every other website loads fine.

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

Still having problems with this forum.

Can't post properly, get kicked to the main screen when trying to view a thread. Updated my java etc and this is the only website / forum i have trouble with. Have used multiple devices and browsers and still have the problem. I have also used a forum that use the exact same software and that works fine.

And now i am getting errors saying i have to wait xxx amount of seconds before i can post. . . . . :(

Not sure if this is the right thread by the way so feel free to move it if need be.

Back