• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Still missing threads on both my pc and my phone. Was really disappointed that I could not post in the LC final thread during the game.

On the ads I've gone from Muslim dating, to Russian brides, to Osteoarthritis cures. Should I be concerned?

Has always worked fine in the past, but struggling to log on for the last few days. Pages take eternity to load and often time out leaving just a blank page. Happening on my iphone, tablet and laptop. Is it just me ?

We are missing a thread about something happening this weekend. My record is so bad you don't want me any where near it. Someone?

I have been unable to quote other posts until i changed my board preference to default from GG. This is just in case anyone has the same issue. Apart from that, I am a pseudo newbie and returning from a 3-4 year exile post some comments on the ANC held in Angola.

It's probably escaped all of your notice (it often does mine) that the site has a Facebook and a Twitter account.

Is anyone interested in running them? Only really needs a few posts from time to time to get discussions moving.

Pay and appreciation will range from zero to fvck all depending on experience.

Last edited:
I dont mind helping out with the twitter page, its my job like.
If it's not too much like a busman's holiday I'd be grateful. I've never really taken to social media and it's not something I'd consider a strength.

I'm off out for the day but I'll dig out the details and pm you later.

Anyone else want to contribute?

If it's not too much like a busman's holiday I'd be grateful. I've never really taken to social media and it's not something I'd consider a strength.

I'm off out for the day but I'll dig out the details and pm you later.

Anyone else want to contribute?

That is fine, just let me know what you want put up etc.

Back