• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Exactly the same issues here Yiddo! Tried to contact mods but received no response.. My hunch is the post moderation is a result of using an ad-blocker?

I have set ad-blockers off for this site and also have issues on other devices and browsers without an ad-blockers.

If one of you doesn't start an OMT soon you are going to force us into introducing conscription.

Site has been perfect for me on iPhone 6S Plus and old Windows 7 laptop with Chrome. Although in last couple of weeks GG has been crashing Chrome. The message is Oops something went wrong, Kill or Wait?

Strange since I watch all sorts of streams and dodgy sites and normal sites and all is well in general but this site keeps crashing in last 2 weeks

Stoke OMT still stickied!?
No OOMT for West Brom!?

The gods will be less than pleased, this place really has gone to the dogs.

:rolleyes:o_O:confused::cool:

Do 123-reg have any customers left? 10/10 for self-confidence, the guy that ran the script on the live site. What does he predict for our game Monday?

Just want to pop in and say Scara, your a LEGEND for sorting this out and getting it all back on track.
Thanks

There must have been points where you just felt like saying "fudge it, I'm done".

Appreciate it immensely mate. :)
Yeah, that was the bit when 123-reg told me that their liability was limited to the cost of hosting and no more. So they owe me 4 days of hosting costs - if I were charging an hourly rate as a developer that would barely cover 2 hours.

Back