• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

Isn't the glory glory twitter account run by the user Howard Webb who used to post on here?

Posts some good stuff.

I can help with Facebook...I think if a couple of us were given editor privileges, then we could sort of cover for each other over there.

Some updates:

1. Latest version of Xenforo installed (seriously doubt anyone will notice the difference)
  2. Tapatalk is now enabled again. We don't get much money from Tapatalk but overall traffic has dipped since I took that option out, so it's probably better to have a busier forum that makes less in advertising
  3. You can now turn off the swear filter. Just click on your username in the top right, select preference on the left menu and "enable profanity"
d1f0b80f559305963fbe6d55989b63d2_47567310-725201251250pm-700x0-jpg.32116

On mine, with the swear filter on, I was just getting blank posts throughout. Works with the filter switched off. Obviously 99% of the stuff posted is profane so it'll be difficult to test.

Just to let you know I'm getting a weird bug with "Enable Profanity Contents" NOT selected, all posts show as empty.

I seem to be seeing new posts, but for all those I have read before the text is blank, although the images are there.

Back