• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

i'm not much for writing but would like to suggest a regular stats feature, could be those that regularly come up in the discussion e.g. graph of club by points or player ratings per game, compiled for the season...

how spurs does it have to be? i've got a handful of pieces half written on general football stuff for a blog i'm working on and i'm happy to share, at least on here it might get read

[realises he might have to bloody finish them now]

I think some articles would be good, then have a link in SN&V to discuss. I'd be up for it

how spurs does it have to be? i've got a handful of pieces half written on general football stuff for a blog i'm working on and i'm happy to share, at least on here it might get read

Thanks. General football stuff would be really good too.

That would be great - and obviously link your blog from the articles.

I have a piece ready, are we okay to post them

Yeah. Please can you try posting it to the blog (there is a bit to log into it in the footer). Let me know how you get on and I will log in and publish it.

Last edited:
I hope that whoever is going to do the cup final OMT is going to put a bit of effort in and we get more than a suggested line up and the name of the opponent.

Back