• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Newbie Guide / Dedicated Site Apps / OMTs / Blogs - See first post

BTW. That's my thoughts. I don't know if it is the vbulletin upgrade for defo. The mods should be able to sort hopefully.

I'm using Firefox 34.0.05 and the site is behaving very strangely in my browser - get Leave/Stay on the page pop up after each post -even though post actually appears once I've clicked on leave the post.

Also get a no posts within 10 seconds (or similar) warning after quick posts even though I haven't made any within ten seconds. Started happening yesterday.

and double posts it seems...

The 10 second thing is a feature to prevent double posting, which can happen if you accidentally double click.

Not sure what's happening now, but I do know scara has been fiddling with the mobile setup. This one's an improvement for all the low level noobs as you can edit your posts now.

No it is fine in Explorer -so it is a Firefox related issue.

Thanks for quick response by the way.

Last edited:
Nothing from Chrome on Windows or Android.

Must be a combination of Firefox and the latest vbulletin.

There's a warning message as well

Ri2eB2h.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-17 at 20.59.57.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-17 at 20.59.57.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3
Anyone having problems with the double posting, try clicking on your username in the top right and changing your settings to use the basic editor.

Let me know if it makes a difference.

I've found that if I Go Advanced before submitting a post it seems to be okay in Firefox, although in the Preview Changes screen the rest of the thread is a garbled mess.

Made some more changes, please let me know in this thread if you're still getting the problem.
I keep seeing mentions of Benteke cropping up in threads which have nothing to do with him. It seems to be affecting some posters more than others though.

I keep seeing mentions of Benteke cropping up in threads which have nothing to do with him. It seems to be affecting some posters more than others though.
:ross:

You didn't double post that - could be fixed.

Changed to basic yesterday and still got a post/---updated---/double post thing last night in the adebayor thread.

Using opera on iPad.

Apologies for the ridiculous Greenpeace ads that Google has been showing. I've asked Google to block them on the basis that they shouldn't be displaying ads from extreme political positions but it may take an hour or two.

Back