• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New TV

Getting ?ú1,000 loyalty bonus next week for being with my firm for 15 years

Am going to go for this one I think

http://www.comet.co.uk/p/LED-TVs/buy-SAMSUNG-UE40ES6800-LED-TV/796549

Will get the TV and a Blu-Ray all together for ?ú999

GOt the TV this morning, all sorted out already, WOW its awesome..

Love the Smart Hub, Allshare is brilliant, just pair it upto your PC and it streams wirelesly any video thats on my PC hardrive, awesome

Really pleased with it...

Just trying to get the picture sorted..

Have the option of Dynamic, Standard, Natural, Movie got it on Natural currently, have put up the sharpness and the colour a bit too, still not perfect for me

Should look online for others calibration, saves you plenty of time. I find its easier to work of others that have got it close but might need a tweek.

Look on av forums. There are plenty of people there detailing heir on personal preferences for set up on our model

Look on av forums. There are plenty of people there detailing heir on personal preferences for set up on our model

I spent 3 hours lastnight trying different ones out, didnt really like any if im honest, all were not sharp enough and a bit washed out

went round my sisters place for Sunday dinner yesterday, they've just got a new Sony 3D LED tv - it's the gonad*s - 52" i think as well

Back