• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

I think he's gettng an early start on his re-election campaign. very very early.

Digging Bob Hare's rockstar hair. Gravity defying. Could be birds nesting there as well.

Haha, take that Schmitz! The chairperson (who is a Spurs fan) just told him to basically shut the fudge up for a change :D

That was the best part so far!

Unless I misunderstood, at the start of the evening they showed the picture where the four listed buildings at the front of the stadium had been removed; the guy talking said that despite them not being in the picture, the four listed buildings actually are being retained even after the proposed changes.

Except that, unlike Webb, the chair is actually pro-Spurs :)

If only there was a ref as pro-Spurs as that chair, we'd win the league within the first nineteen games. ;)

"I must remind you, councillor Schmitz, that I AM CHAIRING THIS MEETING."

Or something similar. Words to live by.

Damnit, Schmitz is talking again. And he goes straight to page 120. Who reads that much of the damn document?:D

Damnit, Schmitz is talking again. And he goes straight to page 120. Who reads that much of the damn document?:D
He probably didn't read any of it and just thought "I know, I'll pick something at random from a high page number, that'll make me look clever!" :)

Back