• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

From SC:

jimtheyid

I have seen the new plans....
Basically the same stadium.... But turned 90 degrees. The center circle is on top of the High Road apparently. In the plans The Love lane estate is demolished and a walkway goes from a refurbished WHL station to the new ground.

Looks amazing.

In the drawings I have seen it goes underneath the ground. Think Fore street tunnel but on the High Road. It's pretty radical and will change the whole perspective of the area. Apparently work is going to start at the end of the year.

The pictures were hard copy, I am pretty sure people would lose jobs if I took a pic and posted, so I won't do that.

I know it sounds mental, but I'd hope people know I am no WUM.

lovingly borrowed from SO:

2dwhunq.jpg

also, 0age 46 of minutes @ Haringey http://www.minutes.haringey.gov.uk/mgConvert2PDF.aspx?ID=5266&T=10 shows before, current approved and submitted changes ( which is what this last image is ).

Last edited:
after all the appeals are done with it i doubt that new line will be built in any of ours life time

Do you mean HS2?

More interesting it Crossrail 2 which is the Chelsea - Hackney line which going by the rough plans will go up through Dalston and on to Seven Sisters. Trouble is building wont start till after Crossrail 1 is built and even then it needs to go through planning etc

Do you mean HS2?

More interesting it Crossrail 2 which is the Chelsea - Hackney line which going by the rough plans will go up through Dalston and on to Seven Sisters. Trouble is building wont start till after Crossrail 1 is built and even then it needs to go through planning etc

i think HS2 terminates at Euston currently, with plans for a dog leg extention to HS1 not yet approved. Crossrail I think is running heathrow to stratford

edit, Crossrail 2 extention option Page 8 @ TFL for implementation by 2031 http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/corporate/Item05-ECPP-Nov-2011-HS2.pdf

basically what this document is saying is HS2 needs to build into Euston with Crossrail 2 in mind, to take pressure off the Victoria Line and Liverpool - Seven Sisters lines as part of various growth strategies.

Last edited:
The KingDome.

The guy is certainly a modern-day Spurs legend, and I do admire him, but I have to say the likes of Steve Perryman and Gary Mabbutt should be ahead of him if we are naming stands after people, and thats just a couple in my lifetime for starters

The guy is certainly a modern-day Spurs legend, and I do admire him, but I have to say the likes of Steve Perryman and Gary Mabbutt should be ahead of him if we are naming stands after people, and thats just a couple in my lifetime for starters

Oh yeah, totally agree.

BTW, I think Perryman is the most under-recognised of all Spurs legends. How many games did he play? Over 700 or something, almost all for Spurs? Mind-boggling service.

Oh yeah, totally agree.

BTW, I think Perryman is the most under-recognised of all Spurs legends. How many games did he play? Over 700 or something, almost all for Spurs? Mind-boggling service.

Think i would go for perryman, hoddle, billy nich and then blanchflower i never saw him play but he is one of our legends.

Back